Deewanapan.secrets out ✔✔

 



Khushi looking the scene happening front of her with open mouth.she just couldn't believe her eyes..this is something she never ever imagined on dream..not even on daydream..is she really looking the reality..she forgot to blink seeing the scene front of her..


few tables away ,kumud sitting on corner seat with her hands held by atharv malik..both are looking each other romantically and forget about the surrender around them..if anybody see them ,they will tell this is a beautiful young couple who are so much in love...atharv looking her admiring way..kumud feeling shy at his intense stare..nobody talked.just two souls exchanging their vows of love..


Khushi come back to sense and stare they both with wide eyes..is she really spotted kumud with atharv ,that to as lover..this is definitely unexpected..suddenly she recalled the event happened two days ago..how she caught her with bouquet.how she promised her to introduces her new happening lover soon...she connected everything together..so her love interest is atharv..her own brother in law..her beast friend hook up with her devar..suddenly she got a broad smile on her face..she feeling so happy to see them like this..atharv and kumud ,really beautiful and perfect match..why she never thought about this..atharv is very good person with great gentleman personality..he will be great match for her bestie..now she really angry at kumud for not telling her about this..how can she hide such a big matter from her..she will pay for this..thinking happily she get up from the chair and quickly went toward the waiter who taking the order to their table..


Both kumud atharv looking each other holding hands.then kumud notice the time.she quickly left the hand and told him with tension tone.


kumud: hey bappa it's time for khushi's arrival..she might be reached now..you must go atharv otherwise everything will spoiled..


atharv: what's the problem on babhi get to know about us..I'm sure she won't lift red flag to our relationship..she is not that bad..don't frame my babhi as villain.


kumud: it's not about Khushi atharv..it's about arnav bhaiyya..you know about him right..he don't have good impression about you..sorry but it's the truth that he hate your family along with you..if he know we both are in relationship..he definitely won't take it positively..


Atharv: but we can't keep this secret longer right..someday he have to know..we can know his reaction only when we tell him this..what if he take it positively..


Kumud: it's will never happen..I know about him..he will definitely get angry on me.who know he might even stop talking to be..I'm scared atharv.i can't do this..I can't face his hitler warth..


"You speaking bad about your brother behind his back..very bad kumud " both atharv and kumud stopped their conversation with wide eyes hearing very familiar voice.both gulped their saliva nervously and slowly turn to see the owner of the voice..


Khushi standing front of them with gotcha smirk and placed their order on table bossy way..she took the chair beside them and took a seat middle of their chair..she put her hands on her shoulder and asked her with teasing smirk..


Khushi: so my dear friend..this is what your so called big fat secret..must say I'm really shocked..in fact I'm still cant believe you both are doing such a big work behind my back..( turn to atharv side) you devar ji..must say you are really a charmer..how did you make this lady billa fall in love with you..it's must be very difficult task isn't it?


Both kumud and atharv looking her like children who caught by their parent after doing a mess..and Khushi also looking them like strict mother who demand answer.lthen kumud quickly hold her and and told her on confess tone..


kumud: Khushi I'm really really sorry for not telling this to you..I don't want to hide it,.but I did this because of arnav bhaiyya..I'm scared of his wrath Khushi..I don't want him to be disappointed by me..I don't want him to see me as disappointed sister..that's why I didn't tell you Khushi..please forgive me Khushi ..


Khushi: right now I feel like to have big fight with you for hiding such a big news from me.how can you hide such a good news from me kumud.this is first ever time you hide something from me.i feel so hurt..(smile) but another way I'm very very happy for you bestie..it's such a great thing you got committed..you know right how many days your mom and papa keep asking you to get hitched.they even asked me to advice you.now we are all very happy..all of our family members will be really happy if they come to know about this.I'm happy for you bestie.


she hugged kumud happily and excited way.both of them broke into big relief and happy seeing her reaction..she hugged her back happily..then she turn to atharv and congrats him by shaking hands..then she joined her hands and told them excited way..


Khushi: I'm so happy right now,let's celebrate this news..(called a waiter) give us best cake of your cafeteria with lots of chocolate.i want to celebrate it right away..everyone in family will be really happy if they come to know this.I'm gonna share it with everyone..(she excitingly took her phone)


kumud:(stopped her abruptly) Khushi wait..please don't tell anyone about this now..I'm still not ready to face their reaction..I'll reveal this to everyone when I feel confidence enough..please not right now.


Khushi: why are you scared about this so much..and I'm agree with what atharv said earlier..why are you so scared about arnavji's reaction..he going to know someday..why it's can't be now ? He won't react recklessly as you expecting..


Atharv: exactly. don't imagine anything before even giving a try..suppose if he stand against our relationship.its our work to prove him how serious we are on this relation.if we make him understand he will definitely approve our relationship..you're getting nervous unnecessarily..let's give a try kumud..


Kumud: no way..I'm not convinced..I'm not ready to face everyone's reactions.specially arnav bhaiyya..please don't force me you two..I will only tell all when I'm confidence about it..until that you two don't tell anyone about this..


Atharv and Khushi sigh hearing her firm reply..she is strong on her decision..they thought to not force her more..let her tell everyone when she feel confidence..then Khushi asked them suddenly..


Khushi: hey you two never told me when do you guys start to see each other..and falling in love on such a short period..I'm sure you guys first met on that mall incident..


Atharv: yes..after that we both run into each other next day itself..somewhere we both felt some strong connection towards each other..then I asked her for a coffee..when we both start to talk.we came to know our both thoughts are same on some certain things..specially on love topic..we talked for hours..almost about everything..


Kumud: then we exchanged numbers and start to talk more..when talking to him.i felt he is the guy who I always want as my life partner..when our talk went deeper.one day he asked me to meet.i don't know he calling me to propose me.cause I'm too went there that day to tell me feelings for him..( shy smile) luckily he proposed me first then I recuperate too.then we start to see each other daily.this is our love story.


Khushi: wow I feels like I heard some kdrama storyline..short and sweet..anyways I'm really happy for you guys.i hope you too reveal this news to all soon..now back to work.shall we do the thing we came here for.i hope you didn't forget about my father birthday party plan on your love track..


kumud: of course not ..i remember my papa's birthday.come on let's do the shopping.


Khushi: atharv ji.you too Come.lets do the shopping together.


he smile and readily agreed..then soon all of three finished their little celebration and went to shopping side..they three brought whatever needed for the party..all three had really nice gala time..that way Khushi invited him for the party..he to agreed..after all doing the shopping.athrav left the place after bid bye to them..he feel really relief after Khushi know about their relationship..if sometime their family disapprove their love.she will spoke for them..then after planning remaining things.khushi left to home and kumud left to restaurant..


.......


At night ..Gupta house...


After having dinner with her dad and Nani..both Khushi and arnav come to their room..both settled on bed and arnav asked her casually..


arnav: how is your shopping went.is everything arranged..do you need any help from my side?


Khushi: everything set as we planned.i called all the guests today and invited them telling about this party theme..everyone knows it's a surprise party..no one will tell this to papa..kumud took the catering responsibility.and I payed advance to the decorating team..cake getting baked..our farm house under renovate..


arnav: (Impressed face) hmm very good..(stare her keenly) why I'm getting a vibe that their something more you have to tell me..is there anything missed out.


Khushi wide her eyes hearing his question..how did he knows she about to spilt athrav kumud relationship to him..luckily she stopped her tongue quickly.she rapidly shook her head and smile at him sheepishly..he smile at her reply and slightly feel she hiding something from him..then he broke away that thoughts thinking she will tell him anyway if it's important..he didn't force her..then he took her to arms and went to sleep after kissing her forehead..she left out relief breath after it..and soon she too left to sleep..but till when she going to hide this little secret from him.he is ASR after all...


....


Next episode will come soon,l


Comments

  1. Loved the Update

    As Khushi said how long will she be able to hide Kumud's relationship with Atharv. Hope they confide to him soon.

    Eager for the next one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome
    Hope he won't misunderstand them
    Update soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab part hopefully kush helps kumud and atharv to get married by convincing arnav

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome update. Had a guess that it eould be Atharv.. Wondrring how long they r going to hide this from Arnav. Camt wait to see his reaction

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice update.
    Like the way khushi spike to ArKu..
    Ku should not hide from arnav hope arnav dont misunderstand khushi in this matter
    Looking forward

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing. Hope Arnav won't be mad on them

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet Update. Hope Arnav doesn't creates a scene & Understands their love. Hope to get the next update soon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Finally khushi comes to know about Atharv and kumuda love affair. Waiting to know Arnavs reaction to it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Claimed As His Woman.Chapter Ten.

Claimed As His Woman Chapter eleven

Claimed as his woman. Chapter twelve.