Claimed As His Woman. Chapter Fourteen

 Arnav stopped typing hearing her reply.  he kept silent for a minute and slowly looked at her with a blank expression.. he trying to register what she just said..he raised his eyebrow and asked her the first question accurately to his mind...


Arnav: are you okay Khushi?


Khushi: I'm totally fine Arnav. And I know what I'm asking. I want our baby back. 


She told him with whole determination. He sighs hearing her adamant tone. He totally understands what she might be going through. He got up from the chair and went towards her. He patted her shoulder a little and told her in a soft voice.


Arnav: dove I know what you going through right now. You are guilty, and our last time arguments didn't have a good ending. But this is not the right way to correct everything. Apart from that. You are still weak after that accident. Your wounds are still not healed. So you really think this is going to do any good?


Khushi: Arnav.. please listen to me I'm totally fine. I'm fully healed to carry another baby. Because of my horrible mistake,(eyes welled up) I can't let you give up on me. I can't bear your ignorance toward me. I want my Arnav who loves me madly.. your distance killing me alive Arnav. I know how much you hate me for losing our baby..(cupped his cheeks) but please give me another chance to mend my mistake.. please Arnav don't give up on me. Please don't take away my dream life from me.. please Arnav...


Arnav:(chuckles a little sarcastically) Give up on you? Are you really in your sense Khushi? What made you think I'll give up on you? ( Hold her by the back of her neck) the moment I saw you. Your destiny is nothing without my presence doll. You are mine and always going to be mine. Whether you like it or not This is your reality. I'm a bit mad at you, but that's not going to change the fact how much I'm crazily in love with you. ( Smile) you are my everything, Khushi. I can't imagine my life without you. These events are not going to change my love for you. there is no damn person who can change that. You understand?


After a long time, she felt herself being alive hearing his words. Love-filled happy tears rolled out from her eyes.. she took his hand and kissed his backpack hand. His assurance is something she badly needs right now... it's unbearable to her. when she tries to hug him, suddenly something hits her mind.


Khushi: if you're not angry with me, why are you keeping this distance between us? Do you remember when you touched me last time? You are totally ignoring me, Arnav. Now what's the reason for it..


He looked at her intensely hearing her question. She stared at him with wet eyes, she really wanted to know why he distanced himself from her. He almost treats her like a stranger. and she completely doesn't like that. Suddenly he took a few steps closer her breasts crashing against his chest. He held her side of her neck and told her with an arousing voice.


Arnav: only I know how much I'm controlling myself from ripping your feather-like vagina. If I showed my true emotions in bed, you might be in the hospital again, without being able to handle my full force. It's not because I don't want to. It's just I can't do it now. I'm desperately waiting for the doctor to say you are completely alright and ready to have rough sex. Until then enjoy your beauty time sweetheart. Because after that report comes, nothing going to be easy for you.


His dominating aura completely demands her submission form. She knows how dangerously he warning her. But her inner devil finds him undeniably sexy right now. His closeness with intoxicated heat completely turned on her. He gulped his hunger seeing the same desperation in her eyes. Right now he just wants to bang her until she begs him to stop. But he can't. He clearly remembers the doctor's statement. Her inner wounds are still fresh. It will take a few more days to heal down. He prayed to God to keep his satan form in control for some more days. He groaned when he saw her wetting her dry lips. Now just one kiss was enough to awaken his demon self. When he tried to take her lips suddenly the phone rang making him get back to his senses. She breathed hyperactively staring at his intense filled eyes. he took out the phone and told her sharply looking at her deep brown eyes.


Arnav: get well soon. You know all fit and fine. Then I know how to get my baby back.


He told her almost hinting at something. She gulped her saliva difficulty when he left after giving her an unpredictability look. But she well knows what he just said. She hopes to survive after her wounds heal.

...


He came to the garden side in the bedroom. He silently looked at the caller ID with a cold face. He answered the call and held a minute of silence.


Arnav: I believe you know whom you calling Mr. Yuvaraj Khanna.


Yuvaraj: we need to meet ASR.


Arnav: I'm afraid so. I'm quite busy nowadays.


Yuvaraj: it's about khushi. Don't you want to save the woman you love? If you don't, it's okay. Because I do.


Veins pop up with cold anger on Arnav's face hearing his. He tried to blast, but he sensed how serious he sounded. There must be something. He replied coldly controlling his fume.


Arnav: okay. 5 O'clock at my office. 


Soon the call ended without a reply. Arnav fumed at his arrogance. He better have a valid reason to piss him off. Otherwise their meeting not gonna end on a good note...


.....


Arnav sitting in his cabin looks all composed and calm. He looks the opposite person with his usual arrogant look. Yuvaraj's other side looked at him with the same attitude. Both well carried deadly silence in the room. Nobody Speaked or made a noise. Yuvaraj lit the cigar and offered one to Arnav's side. when he thought he would deny it. Arnav surprisingly took it and lit the cigar. yuva smirk seeing him a consumer of cigars. Then Arnav breaks the silence.


Arnav: I think you should talk now Mr. Khanna. What do you want to talk about my wife? 


Yuvaraj:(chuckles mockingly) Wife? Really? Is it that official?


Arnav: of course it is official. Our marriage was legally registered three days ago. Yet to get married traditionally. Come to the point Mr. Khanna. I don't have the whole day for you.


Yuvaraj: Parvin caused Khushi's miscarriage!!


Arnav held his breath hearing his confession. he didn't say a word. But Yuvaraj clearly can see he is ready to hunt... He took two short breaths and asked him controlling his roaring voice.


Arnav: you know the consequences of this revelation right? My reaction is not something this room can handle.


Yuvaraj: of course, I'm aware of your reaction. Believe me, the anger I got when I confirmed this, if I didn't control myself there, she must be buried in my backyard right now. Followed by her favorite son.


Arnav: but I'm not in the mood to save it for later. Prepare your wife's funeral.


He opened the drawer and took out a gun. And ready to rush off from the cabin. He is in the bloody killer mood right now. The memories of losing his child just blasting his brain. Now all he wants to see is the filthy blood of the people who are behind this. When he almost out Yuvaraj's voice stopped him.


Yuvaraj: killing them? That's all? After all the suffering Khushi went through because of them, their few seconds of pain of death going to balance? I believe you have better plans than this ASR.


Arnav: I sincerely believe you are on my side. If by chance I know you are here to save them by manipulating me. You better say goodbye Mr. Khanna.


Yuvaraj:( bossy tone) it doesn't matter if you believe me or not. I just can't let those two low lives die so easily without going through at least a few percent of what my Khushi went through...


Arnav:( cut off him pointing the gun) and this is the last time you are saying that. If you again call her yours. I'm definitely going to blow your head. Trust me I'm fucking serious about it. Now I just want to rip the hearts of Khannas. Don't be the first one.


Yuvaraj:(blow the cigar) We will save this argument for later. Believe me, it's going to be fun after this fiasco ends. But right now I just want to put full stop to this duo. from blackmailing her into marriage to forcing her to sleep with you. for every single pain she went through. we have to get them to the point where they think even death is better than this torture. they will experience the treatment of hell on earth. I can guarantee that. Now tell me ASR. Are you in or not?


Arnav glared at him like the hunter in the field. He composed his beasty mood and decided to hear him out. Somewhere he agrees with him. After whatever Khushi went through from the beginning. their sudden death won't justify it. They need to pay a high price for messing with his woman's life. He threw the gun on the sofa and asked him with an Alpha tone.


Arnav: what's the plan, Mr. Khanna?


.......

Next day morning... Ragav happily got up from his sleep and went jogging. He is all chirpy and glowing like got some big award... He jogging in the nearby park. He ran without noticing the surrender. After some time he noticed people's weird looks on him. even some of them even whispering to each other and pointing at him. He feels something really off. Then he took a seat on the bench beside a young man. And he was surprised to see him get up with a jerk. he quickly left the place leaving the newspaper he was reading. He found of weird and started to do little abs exercises. But suddenly he noticed his photo on the front page of a newspaper. He slowly took out with countless thoughts. But when he read the headlines. His running heart stopped its work.


" KHANNA BUILDERS CEO RAGHAV KHANNA FOUND TO BE ACCUSED OF GOVERNMENT REDEVELOPMENT PROJECT SCAM. AR CONSTRUCTIONS MD AND FOUNDER ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA ANNOUNCED THE CANCELLATION OF THE CONTRACT. AND FILLED A COMPLAINT AGAINST HIM"


....



Offo after long time. Sorry personal works. And recently weather not doing any support. Big big sorry for late update.

I know this episode was little shorter. But trust me. Next episode will be much longer. I just pinned down with the tiny time I got.please bear with it.

So how is the today episode?


How you guys like it?


What is more interesting in this chapter? Arshi convo or two big heads convo?


They planning something huge?


Tell me your guys thoughts on this episode? Eagerly waiting to hear your guys thoughts.





 








Comments

  1. They must suffer alott since the pain Kushi went through was something not describable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely update waiting for the next chapter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved it....It's superb....Eagerly waiting for the next update

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nobody can save both mother and son. Arnav will show him hell and won't let them die.
    And arnav should not leave khushi's sister also because she the the one because of her arshi lost there baby.

    Can't wait for next part.hope to read it sooon ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seriously hate the fact that Yuvraj is a perverted man who's lusting after khushi who could've been his young daughter, it would be better if he changes his disgusting mindset and start defending khushi like as a father figure or an uncle, it's disgusting to even hear him speaking about khushi in a sexual manner 😠 😑, please changes his mindset...Nice update πŸ‘ πŸ‘Œ πŸ’› can't wait to see that bastard ragav and his shameless witch mother suffer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice update.. so good to see update from you... loved the way arnav said his love for khushi.. she needs this assurance from him..

    How did Yuvraj got to know?
    One thing agreed that those low life needs more severe series of punishments

    Looking forward

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice one.
    Glad to see Arnav assuring Khushi of his love.
    As Yuvraj said both mother and son needs to experience the pain Khushi had to go thru because of them. Arnav started his move to make them pay.
    Eagerly waiting for the next one

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting awesome update

    ReplyDelete
  9. Superb.Please update soon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry fr commenting late yesterday I had to go to hospital because of my back pain. So was not able to comment. Coming to this part hopefully arnav doesn't fully believe this kanna. I want arnav to punish kanna family.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Claimed As His Woman.Chapter Ten.

Claimed As His Woman Chapter eleven

Claimed as his woman. Chapter twelve.