Deewanapan..brothers ✔

 At night..


Khushi came to their room and saw arnav standing near balcony and lost on some thoughts..she smile seeing his ever seen killer look appear on his face..she slowly move towards him and told him with smiling voice..


Khushi: you are not really that arrogant the much I thought you were...


arnav:( turn with smile) then how much arrogant you think am I?


Khushi: I'm completely surprised the way you reacted with atharv.I thought you will lash out even after I told the truth..but you responded to him really nice way..I'm really stunned..


arnav: my hate towards him can't hide the fact he saved you both from big trouble today..I may hate him but I must thanks him for saving you..it's not about me.its about you..


she smile hearing his honest reply..he smile back and took her for side hug..both staring the moon hugging way.then he started again.


arnav: and also I always know atharv far better then other maliks...he never been disrespectful or competitive with me..arjun maybe acted like respecting me before.but he always wished to win over me everywhere..he always wanted to be like me..but atharv not like that..I know even today he helped you genuinely without having any hidden motive..I should thank him anyways.


Khushi:(after thinking bit,asked him slowly) if you know he is not like his brother,why can't you be friendly with him.


Khushi gulp sensing he passed out long breath hearing her question.he kept silence without saying anything for moment..she waited for him to reply hugging him hiding her face.


Arnav: maybe he is nice.but I have nothing to do with him..apart from anything I can't forget he is also a malik blood..the same blood which reason for my mother death..its will forever like that.nothing gonna change..


She notice the atmosphere changing..she look at arnav who very hardly trying control himself from break out..she quickly hugged him tightly and caressed his hair softly..she told him smoothing way..


Khushi: okay ..okay arnavji I understand..its not possible thing to do..please calm down..I'm sorry..


He begins to calm down hearing her worry tone..he hugged her back and hide his face on her neck..its been many years..but he still feeling the raw furious he felt sixteen years back..the same wrath and hate...it's difficult to over come the past..but he started to forget it slowly..then she feel he cooled down,she slowly held his hand and took him to bed and make him lay on bed..when she try to move away.he held her hand and asked her to lay on his chest,.she smile and happily rested her head on his chest..slowly both start to close their eyes feeling the calming nights..it's another nice night for them...


....


At malik mansion..


Atharv passing around their garden area..it's quite nice climate..he walking around thinking about whatever happened today..his meet with girls and his visit to Gupta house..them importantly his big brother calming behaviour towards him..it's really a good day..he never dreamed there a day will come and his bade bhai will talk to him..it's like his life term dream fulfilled..how much angry and arrogant he is..but he thanked him genuinely knowing he helped them today..it's really new thing he learned about his brother.and its really nice..thinking way he roam around their garden..


Suddenly he hear glass breaking sound.he jerked hearing it and quickly went towards pool side where this sound coming...when he reached there he shocked seeing the scene..


Arjun laying near poolside and beside him broken drink bottle shattered everywhere..he is totally drunk and blabbering something..atharv quickly move towards him and make him stand up holding by shoulder..he asked him shocking way.


atharv: bhai you are drunk !! from when you start to drink..what is the meaning for your new habit..


Arjun:(drunken voice) I heard somebody said getting drunk makes you forget your bitter pain..it's ease your wounded heart..that's why I'm drinking..don't ask me from when.


Atharv: what happened to you bhai..why you behaving like this..what happened to you that much that you started to drink..asa kya hogaya ki aap peena shuru kardi..it's wrong bhai please stop it.


Arjun: (tearful drunken voice) there many things happened on my life atharv..my heart totally shattered..first time in my life I loved a girl from bottom of my heart..before even I confess my love to her,she became woman of someone else..(angry tone) she become love of that arnav Singh raizada..who win over me from childhood..he can get any girl.but he choose to love the same girl I loves..he did this wontedly.he wants to break me.he wants to grab every good thing come towards my life..he want to make me a loser..he want to see me crying ..that's why he claimed what's supposed to be mine..he claimed my Khushi..my Khushi..If he didn't came between us,today she is my wife..bahu of this house..I might've lead a happy life with her..(scream) but he spoiled everything..but I won't keep quite..I'll claim her..I will bring my Khushi here.


Atharv: (firm voice) don't talk rubbish bhai..came out of your hallucinations..why can't you see the reality.khushi ji and arnav bhai love each other mutually and genuinely..they two love each other before even you lovely her..it's really wrong to claim the girl who already belong to someone..if she ever look at you that way she never agree to marry arnav bhai and won't lead a happy life with him..(sigh) just forget about everything bhai.. She already gone..just move on..don't spoil your own life thinking a way to destroy arnav bhai..stop your stupidity..please bhai..


Arjun: no...I won't give up..I won't give up until I claim what's mine..she is my love.she supposed to be my wife..I won't keep calm until I get her as my wife..just wait and watch,I will claim her and that's a promise..it's a promise of Arjun MALIK..


He passed out telling that..atharv hold him strongly and carried him inside the house..thank goodness it's late night and everyone sleeping..he slowly took him to his room and make him rest on bed..he mumbling something like Khushi,claiming...atharv feeling really pity about his brother state..who going to make him understand,whatever he challenging it's never going to happen..he thinking to fight with their big brother,who he can never defeat..he really hope sooner than later he realise whatever he thinking is wrong..he should forget Khushi and save his life from their big brother wrath..he prayed to God to show his brother a good path..after covering him fully.he came out of room and went to his bedroom..his good day ended with bad note..he somewhere hope coming new morning bring good things..maybe good persons..


.......


Hello guyssss


After long break episode of deewanapan..it's for everyone who left out reading middle way..now I will be updating regularly..don't forget to check the page..


I'll announce whenever I updated in wattpad..so don't forget to follow me there..so you can get my messages.


Keep reading and do tell me how is it..


Comments

  1. Fab part hopefully arjun realise his mistake before it is tooo late if not big bad wolf may shread arjun into pieces fr eyeing his little red girl who is his wife

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome
    Waiting for updates of three
    Hope he realise his mistake soon
    Update soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waaao nice update nd arjun is fool

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just hoping arjun realises that he is wrong loved the update do update soon waiting for the next update desperately

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back

    Glad to see an update from you after a long time

    Nice one

    As Atharv said hoping Arjun realizes his mistake before it is too late otherwise no one can save him from Arnav wrath trying to snatch his life.
    Eager for the next one

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome.. Loved it.
    Good to see you back after a long time dear.. Welcome back. πŸ’•πŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
  7. dt was sch a wonderful update deary :) really loved arshi bond :P im glad dt aranv atleast consider athrav geninue n i hope dt arnav will melt towards athrav n accept him :) i hope to see arnav and athrav bonding as dy will b true brothers ^_^ on d other side there is arjun whose spoling his life n wanted revenge from arnav plzz update soon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing around really need to back out if not arnav will not leave him

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back dear
    It's really amazing update 😊

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent Arjun totally lost it she'll never be yours

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm really happy that Atharva is nowhere like Arjun .
    I'm seeing trouble on the way in form of Arjun
    Thank god Atharva know his intention may be he will be able to make him understand and if not he can help Arnav in trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice update..like the way arnav spoke to khushi...
    Arthav seems nice ..arjun is fool

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome back dear the update is absolutely good eagerly waiting for the next update

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome back dear and it's an amazing update.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Claimed As His Woman.Chapter Ten.

Claimed As His Woman Chapter eleven

Claimed as his woman. Chapter twelve.