Kabhi Khushi kabhie gham..anniversary gift💕💕

(Guys I continue this chapter from Valentine week..so hope you guys get it..after their Valentine celebration ended..I'll continue from this month..hope guys get it..)


At obrois company...Khushi getting ready on her private room on cabin..she planned their Valentine day on her newly brought yacht ..it's will be peaceful and away from every disturbance..she already informed him out their day out..but didn't tell him where they going.he will come to pick up her anytime..she wearing stylish satin gown with black high heels..she made her hair to long curls and give smoky make up to her eyes..she didn't wear any jewels expect her mangalasustra and engagement ring..which adding beauty to her look more..after she fully got ready..she look herself on mirror with satisfied smile..today she looking exactly the way Arnav love to look her..simple and enchanting..when she thought to give him a call she hear knock sound..she asked to come in with smile..

Arnav enter to can expecting to get look if his love quickly.and he got totally flattered seeing her gorgeous appearance..his heart filled with full of proud and happiness thinking she is actually his wife..he totally fell to her look..her cheeks got reddish seeing his smitten look on her..and he too not less..he looking ultra dashing on his three piece suit which watching her outfit..his brown silky hair something she can't get enough..his one sexy stare enough to turn on her wildly..he slowly took step towards her and told her on huskiest voice..

Arnav: right now if there anything most beautiful on this world..its undoubtably you Khushi..you my gorgeous diva.your charming beauty is something I can't get enough..what is your secret Khushi..is there anything you do for your beauty..

Khushi: enough of your flirting words mr.raizada..there no need to flatter me.we getting late lets go..

Arnav: okay don't tell me..I'll find about that myself tonight on bed..after all I have the key to explore your all beauty..

she hit his arm playfully and dragged him outside the cabin..staffs already got day off for Valentine party she organised for them on Hilton hotel..now they too went to enjoy their Valentine day..

......

Both of them traveling on car..Khushi tell him direction to their destination..she still didn't tell him where they going.after twenty minutes drive they reached to place..its outskirts of city..totally peaceful place without much people..he surprised seeing the yacht parked on lake..soon both get inside the yacht holding hand..he surprised seeing it's nicely decorated with red heart shaped balloons and candle light dinner table..both take seat and slowly yacht start to move after her commend..they took seat on table and enjoyed the view of slowly setting sun..they both spend time with each other's happily..and make their first Valentine memorable..

They both cut cake and feed each other happily..he hold her bye waist and kissed her lips quickly..

Arnav: happy Valentine's Day jaanu..thank you for being my Valentine life long..if you with me every day like Valentine day for me..you make my life special and blissful..I love you Khushi..

Khushi: I love you too Arnav..without you I'm totally incomplete..your love makes me more stronger..I don't know how my life might be went if I don't met you..you never leave a chance to make me feel special..and that's something I will always cheers..happy Valentine's Day to you too..

Soon both locked their lips for long passionate kiss..she grip his hair and have his velvet flavour lips deeply..both rolled their tongues and play with it..it's get deeper and passionate..twinkling stars with brighting moon witness their another love moment...

...................


Many days later..after their Valentine day out both got he busy on their business..Arnav working on  upcoming calendar shoot works..khushi busy on her new collection project..they actually don't remember their own anniversary day next week..they both return to home after everyone slept and left before everyone wake up..they totally lost touch with their family members..Khushi really miss her dada dadi..she couldn't go to meet them cause of hell of protects..she been thinking to treat them well after all busy schedule finish..someways their family members know this will happen..so without their knowledge they already finished arranged their anniversary party..they all planned to tell arshi today..


Luckily today their work ended early.means they can join dinner with family..Arnav reached before Khushi after hearing her arrival too..Nani specially made dinner after knowing Arnav Khushi joining to dinner after long time..soon Khushi also reach to house..after getting fresh up she join with Arnav and rest of family members to dinning table.they smile seeing her and soon served them self..then bavya told them..

Bavya: di ,jiju it's really nice you both join the dinner with us after long time.we really missed you guys..

Priyanka: ha didi we really missed you both..it's nice we having dinner together after long time..

Khushi: trust me guys I really missed our old routines..I always tried to come early for lunch or dinner but I couldn't come because of work..I too miss you guys very soon..lets this works finish soon..then let's go for long vacation somewhere.

Nani: it's okay if you both  can't make it to come early..but because of your both works you guys forgetting important things in life which is really bad..

Both Arnav Khushi look each other cluelessly hearing nani's word..they try to get what she saying..others give them knowing look..seeing their confused look Nani asked them in little strict voice..

Nani: do you both remember your anniversary day? it's day after Tomorrow..

soon they both remember it quickly..oh shit..how can they forget about this so carelessly..they both look each other shocked and surprised way..it's totally slipped out of their mind..they look at Nani who giving them strict look..

Arnav: what the..how can I forget about that..Khushi it's our anniversary day..thank you Nani..thank you for reminding us..

Khushi: ha Nani thank you..I don't know how it's slipped out of my mind..I keep counting the day..cause of work tension I totally forgot about it..(little sad tone) how bad my memory is..I thought to celebrate the anniversary with everyone we know..now everything spoiled..now how can we arrange everything out of our tight schedule..

Anjali: (smile) don't be sad Khushi..we know how much busy you both are..that's why we planned your both anniversary party long ago.everything already arranged Khushi including your both dress ..invitations already went to every guests..don't worry we didn't missed anyone..now there only one work needed to be done..and that's your both presence on party..that time nobody can give any lame excuse for being late..okay..


Arnav Khushi smile feeling totally overwhelmed..right now they feeling totally blessed having such a loving family..only lucky once get in laws loving as own family..Khushi smile happily and nodded at her..then bavya priyanka told them what are the decoration plans and their dress combined..truly there nothing they both need to do expect attending the party happily..they two completely looking forward to celebrate their anniversary with everyone..

.......

Khushi getting ready on her room for her anniversary party..her sisters specially called spa treatments for her to home..she got full body massage with head massage..she feel really relaxed after spa treatments..then two salon girls helped her to get dressed on her anniversary dress..it's a robin blue colour with fully stoned design looking absolutely beautiful..she made her hair to new hairstyles and did charming make up,,after fully getting dressed she look marvellous..the salon girls awed seeing her gorgeous apperance..they praise her continuely..she smile at their compliments and thanked them.then they left after informing Arnav that she is ready..he come inside wearing matching suits to her dress and looking dashingly handsome..as usual he awestruck by her appearance and kissed her lips..then both left downstair to meet the guests..


Soon everyone gathered around the couple for cake cutting..there a beautifully decorated cake waiting for them to be cut..both hold the knife and cut the cake with big smile..everyone clapped with smile and wished them..they both feed their family members after feeding each other..there big smile playing on arnav's face seeing everything..Khushi look at him with hidden smile and asked him..

Khushi: you looking so happy..are you happy to celebrate our anniversary with family's?

Arnav:( broad smile) totally..I never expected our first anniversary will be this much better..I mean our family members really give us awesome gift for our anniversary..look at the effort they been put to make us happy..there nothing can be better gift for our anniversary the this..this is definitely going to best anniversary of ours..

Khushi: ( smile) yeah that's true..even I never give you any gift like this before..

He look her her with question smile..his confusion got bigger seeing her hidden smile look..he arched his eyebrow and give her  `what-you-mean‘ look..she give him secretive smile and slowly near his right ear..she whisper to his ears on her signature husky voice..

"AAP PAPA BANNE WALE HO"

Arnav hold his breath for moment hearing what she just said..he forget to react..he come to sense when she hold him by waist..he look at her with lost face and trying to ask her something..but nothing coming out of his mouth after whatever he just heard..he cupped her cheek and asked her almost gasping..

Arnav: ku..kush..Khushi main..main pa..I mean main..Khushi are you serious..please don't play with me.this is not something you do prank..Khushi I..

Khushi:(low voice) yes my hubby..you're going to be a daddy...we're going to be a parents..our baby now growing inside me..

next moment Arnav broke into big smile..he took Khushi too big hug..Khushi smile at his reaction and starlet by his sudden hug..he broke the hug and give her countless kisses on face..

Arnav: thank you..thank you..thank you so much love..you don't know what you just give me..thank you my love..oh my god I can't believe this..our baby..our own baby..Khushi I love you so much..

he took her for another big hug..luckily there nobody present around there..everyone went to have dinner..he cupped her face and kissed her whole face..

Arnav: you don't know how much happy am..I feel like to shout in top of voice and tell the whole world that I'm going to be a father..wait let me share this news our guests..


Khushi: no Arnav not now..we should tell our family first..then others..they need to know this first before guests..so please be patient..


arnav: argh that's something I couldn't do right now..Khushi we are going to be a parents..our own blood..god..I can't believe now you standing beside me carrying our baby inside you.,our own baby..wait..why don't you tell me early..when you come to know about this..did you went to hospital alone..


Khushi:( calming voice) shhhhh...calm down Arnav..relax..relax baby..(cares his cheeks) I don't know about this longer..two days ago I noticed my periods missed..first I thought it's maybe cause of work tension then I notice my hormones changes..so I went to checkup to our family doctor..yesterday only I got the reports saying my pregnancy test positive..to double check I did myself a pregnancy test..I thought to tell you yesterday itself..but then thought to tell you today..


he hugged her again after hearing her explanation..this is the moment he been dreaming about from long time..he can't believe it's come true now..their baby..their own little baby..without able to control himself he took her to arms and took her to their bedroom..everyone surprised seeing their sudden leaving..then thought they might be need sometime alone..they both left the party leaving family to handle it here after..there many things he want to discuss with her about their baby..

....

"Ohhh my gooodddd"

Bavya priyanka anjali shouted loudly soon after hearing the happiest news from arshi..next moment everyone hugged the couple happily..everyone cloud nine hearing the unexpected happy news..everyone totally excited to hear about it and don't know how to express their joy..

Bavya: oh my god..di you going to have a baby..this is the happiest news i heard on my life..

Priyanka: my Khushi didi baby..I'm already starting to imagine how he/she will look..oh my god didi I can't wait until ten months..is there any way to have baby immediately?

everyone laughed hearing her question,.actually this is exactly how everyone feeling right now..they really want to see the baby soon..then anjali took seat beside Arnav and said excited way..

Anjali: hey devimayya..my chote going to be a father..I can't believe this..mera chote ka chota packet..(chuckles) chote I'm totally happy for you.you don't know this been my longest time dream..finally it's going to be true..congrats to both of you..

she hugged they both happily..then elders give them their blessing..obrois couple Parvati Nani kamini everyone already thinking names for baby..they couldn't hold their excitement..arundathi already told them that her pregnancy will happen on their house.they start to discuss everything..talking way they went to out giving some privacy to new parents..then Arnav hold her hands and told her most loving voice..

Arnav: thank you Khushi..thank you for giving me this priceless gift..I don't  know if I can ever give you anything equal to this gift..you make my life complete..you make me a complete man Khushi..now our baby going to make our life more beautiful..I can't wait to take her/him on my hands..today I'm the most happiest person on this planet..there no doubt on that..I love you ...

She smile and hugged him tightly..she too feeling the same way..this is new beginning of their life..and she fully looking forward to this chapter of life..it's going to blissful for sure.like him she can't wait to meet their little bundle of joy..

.....


Hi guys how are you all?

What you guys think about today episode ?

Now arshi going to be parents I thought show you all the full pregnancy period of Khushi and their life with their child or children more..maybe few more episodes..hope you all okay with it?

Next episode will come after updating other stories episode..

Until then stay safe,spread love spread happiness..

Comments

  1. wow ..shocking but mazing ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Update
    Loved the moments and the news of Khushi's pregnancy. All family members are over the cloud nine and are being impatient to welcome the baby soon.
    Eager for the next one

    ReplyDelete
  3. unexpected twist kushi pregnancy .show how mood swings, her tantrums , baby shower ,with cute kids min3kids

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome... Waiting to see khushi's moodswings and arshi as parents

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely update
    Eagerly waiting for your next update
    Try to update soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow it's superb, arshi as parents 😍😍but wat hpnd to the guptas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing
    Kinda expected this
    Update soon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome update waiting for next part eagerly waiting to see khushi's pregnancy period nd arshi as parents

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mind blowing update yaar.....super...😘😘😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was so beautiful
    Khushi being pregnant is such a happy news
    Does it mean story is going to end ? Please know .
    Hey update Deewanapan pls

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing update. Arshi soon to be parents wowwwwwww

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome. Waiting for next update

    ReplyDelete
  13. Splendid update
    Continue soon eagerly waiting

    ReplyDelete
  14. Simply superb update..
    Wow arshi is going to be parent..

    Looking forward..

    No more twist??

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful and amazing update. Totally loved it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Claimed As His Woman.Chapter Ten.

Claimed As His Woman Chapter eleven

Claimed as his woman. Chapter twelve.