Deewanapan..past truth ✔️✔️

Next day...new day started with chirping birds and colourful sun..it's might be normal day for others..but for raizada love birds it's a great day after their love confession last night.

In bedroom..both Arnav Khushi sleeping hugging each other..she cuddles to arnav's chest like baby who need warmth..he to hugging her tightly without letting her move away from him..soon their sleep got disturbed by arnav's phone rings..he slowly open his eyes and took the phone from table with groaning face..he answered with morning voice..

Arnav: what you want aman?

Aman: boss today you have conference call with our German clients..everything is ready..we just waiting for you..

Arnav:(sigh) okay..i will be there in 30 minutes..

Aman: okay boss !!

..
He cut the call with grumpy face..he totally forgot about the meeting today..after whatever happened last night he don't have mood to go office today..all thanks to his sexy wife who now hugging him like cute messy miss..he cares her hair softly and get clear view of her face after asides hair line from face..she looking all innocent and cute sleeping like this..but whatever she did last night completely different from this face..he still under shock that she did such a big act last night..she became a skilled seducer...yes seducer ,his own  personal seducer..he smile thinking that..he cares her pink lips softly..she slowly start to move on sleep with slow moans..he admire her every moves with smile..she is truly a beautiful masterpiece of god...then she slowly open her eyes feeling his touch on her lips..

She look him with sleepy eyes..soon she give him beautiful smile..last night memories start to play before her eyes..quickly her face turn rose colour looking his romantic look..he cares her cheek with thumbs and said to her in romantic morning voice.."good morning baby doll!" ..she smile with blush and wished him back..suddenly he roll her on bed and took her under him..she starlet by sudden roll and hold his arms for support..now he between her legs..he purposely cares his manhood on her covered pussy and make her gaps..she grip his arms tightly and told him gasping way..."arnavji no.."....he cares her lower lip and asked her in husky tone.."why not..what's wrong with it? don't we did this whole night..and don't you remember how much you wanted to feel me.."...he told her casually looking her eyes with such a intense...she hide her face on his neck and let out cried moan..he chuckles at her reaction..he thought to add spice more..."really Khushi you just blowed my mind last night..I never thought you will turn this much bolder..when you gives me that pleasure   I thought I gonna blast..your hot mouth is truly a art of seducation.."....her both cheeks turn bloodshed hearing him wirds..she couldn't hear more..she hide her face on his neck more deeper..he chuckles at her movements and slowly cupped her cheek..he make her look at him straightly and told her on husky voice.."and whatever you are..you're only mine..mine to cheers,mine to pleasure...just mine..I won't share you with anyone or anything "....she feel chill passed through her veins hearing his love filled possessive words...he mean it seriously..then he kissed her lips softly and nuzzle his nose on her  face..she enjoy the feels with closed eyes..he when try to take her lips for lip lock his alarm ringed and make him remember the meeting..he groans out of frustration and get off her body..she confused by his sudden change of mood..then he told her grumpy way..."right now I really hate my office works..you don't have any idea how much I want to be with you..but my damn work really making it harder.its a really important conference meeting..I have to go".....she smile hearing his words..it's true sometime our favourite things too make disturbance on our life..



he left to washroom after peek her forehead..she fell on bed covering herself smiling way..she still wearing that outfit..after last night moments she feel like big burden left from her head..she now feeling really peaceful and light headed..and whatever happened between them it's more pleasurable when thinking about it..they didn't consummate their wedding..but still the intimate make out they shared indeed pleasurable..the way he pleasured her head to peek truly blissful..she still have that effect..and she feel cold when recalling how he kissed her ..it's totally pleasurable.she curl up in bed thinking all that..when thinking about their night it's already ten minutes passed..Arnav came out of washroom after having bath..he came out wearing casual cloths..she didn't let him see her red face..she quickly rushed to washroom taking her dress..

after some minutes she came out having bath..she saw Arnav already left the room..she quickly wipe her hair and left downstair to see him..when she came down she saw only dadi present in room..she went towards her...

Khushi: good morning dadi maa!

Dadi: good morning Khushi betiya!

Khushi: dadi maa where is arnavji ? is he already left to office ?

Dadi: ha betiya .he just left few minutes ago..told me that there some conference to attend .

Khushi: is he left without having breakfast ? (Dadi nodded) why he is like that..don't he know its a unhealthy habit..he need to take his medicine too..

Dadi smile seeing khushi's concern for Arnav..then she notice something on khushi's neck..she got up from sofa and told Khushi with hidden smile..

Dadi: yes you're right..and I think now it's time to show him your wife role..I know you already ready for it..haina betiya ?

she left the place after telling that..here Khushi clueless about dadi's statment..then she left to her room to get ready properly thinking what to do with arnav's this bad habit..she come to room and start to comb her hair..when she combing suddenly her eyes fell on her lower neck..her eyes wide seeing there huge bite mark on her lower neck..it's totally visible to others..then she recall dadi's words..is she said that pointing this mark...she feel totally shy thinking about it..now dadi must be know there something happened between them last night..it's truly embarrassing...she touch the bite mark which totally fresh on her neck..she cares it with blushing face..those feelings are totally new for her..now how she going to face Dadi..thinking about it she try to hide the mark.she changed into coffin printed saree with full sleeve blouse..it's cover half of the mark .then she cover it fully applying make up on it and cover it successfully..her face covered with shyness when doing it..that time she got a idea..she quickly got ready and left to kitchen...

....

She decide to take breakfast for Arnav..there still time for lunch .and obviously he won't have anything till lunch.so she decided to prepare breakfast for him..she quickly started her work..she making with super fast..after ten minutes she prepare healthy breakfast for her hubby.when she packing ,dadi enter to kitchen and smile seeing her..she smile back awkwardly and try to avoid looking her..dadi smile at her knowingly and hold her shoulder and name her turn to face her..she told her softly cupping her cheek..

dadi: there nothing to be awkward betiya..I'm so happy that you both started your life  clearing all misunderstandings..I just want to see you both living happily..I don't know if I told you this earlier..Arnav suffered the worst pain of life beta..after renuka death every day been nightmare to him..he never share his pain with anyone including me..he just used to live life a deadly man.but for a first time I witness my old Arnav again when you enter to his life..he needs you Khushi..you needs you so much..he want you to be with him like a shadow..he try to get the unconditional love he missed from his maa..all I want to see him smile happily again..and only you can bring that smile to his face..please beta..never hurt him again..give him the love he deserve to get..

Khushi:( hugged her softly) I promise you dadi maa..I'll never hurt him again..I'm still guilty that I accused him for something he never involved..but not anymore dadi maa.not only he even my happiness is him..I too love him dadi maa..here after I wont let anything or anything come between us..trust me dadi maa..

both hugged each other with smile..dadi feel huge satisfaction hearing khushi's words..that's enough for her.she know here after only happiness waiting for her grandson..then both broke the hug..dadi helped her to pack breakfast and give her warmly send up hug..she smile seeing khushi's car retreat figure and pray to God to bless her to see this scene every day..

.....

At AR company...after finishing the conference Arnav return to his cabin..he actually start to feel hungry..but he can't have anything now cause there dozens of files waiting to get his signature..he took the files boringly and put signature after reading it..he really don't like to be in office now..he want to be with Khushi..want to spends whole day with her..his mind still wondering around last night..about khushi's sorry gift to him..he smile thinking how she turn innocent baby into wild seducer..she is such a tease when she turn naughty..he smile thinking his own thoughts..suddenly his thoughts cut off by door knock..he sigh at disturbance and asked the person to come inside..when the person come he got both shock and angry..


abhishek standing front of him with some file.he passed him weak smile..for minute Arnav observe him keenly..he is not looking same strong and fit abhishek malik he knows..now his aged look showing out and he became really pale and weak..Arnav didn't show any reaction quickly he waited for him to come inside..abhishek come forward and took seat front of him.he wonder what brought him here all of sudden..he know about his recent heart attack and been in hospital more then weeks..they both keep staring without breaking the silence..finally after moment Arnav asked him on normal tone keeping face hard..

Arnav: what brings you here mr.malik..as far I know we don't have any business connection..

abhishek: ( weak smile) true..we don't have any business connection .but there something more bigger connection between us Arnav..and that's was father son connection..

Arnav:( furious tone) stop right there mr.malik..don't you dare to touch that topic..I think the father son connection died long ago..

abhishek:( smile) no Arnav you're wrong..until I'm alive there nothing died between us..you share my blood..you're my son..

Arnav: (furiously) and that's what I hate the most..and I'm not your son for god sake..I'm son of renuka Singh raizada..and that's will never change..my father died along with my mother nineteen years ago..

Abhishek's eyes got moist hearing arnav's venom filled words..its refreshingly stabbing his already weaken heart..but he want to be strong...today he want to talk with Arnav whatever he thinking all those years..and he definitely have to hear all this..when Arnav try to call aman abhishek took the phone and put it down..Arnav controlling himself really harder to not lash himself on him..he didn't want to attack a man who couldn't handle it..he breathing harder and try to control him rushing blood pressure..abhishek look at him and told him with weak voice..


abhishek: your hate on me completely agreeable Arnav..cause whatever happened nineteen years ago all cause of me..you lost your mother and I lost my five..it's all cause of my crime..and you don't know Arnav what kind of life I'm living all these years..it's more painful then death..there not any single day I smile whole heartily..every time whenever something good happens I always used to cry cause I know I didn't deserve to get a small happiness too..like you even I couldn't forget that brutal day..I didn't forgot about it Arnav..I never forget about your maa...

Arnav: ( angry sarcastic voice) oh yeah you never forget about her..that's why you brought your new family into my maa house just three days after she died..not only that you recall her every day raising your twins sons and loving your gold digger wife..and to bonus you even had another baby..these all saying very clearly how much you recall her every day..bull shit..do you even know what is meaning of remembering someone..just don't tell bull shit..the ugly truth is her death is big freedom for you to start new life with your gold digger wife..if you really loved my maa.you can never bring another woman to that house where she lived her last days..you can never give that woman the rights which rightfully belongs to my maa..you can never do that..


Abhishek:( moist eyes) Arnav please try to know the truths atleast now...whatever happened nineteen years ago I didn't do anything purposely..it's all happened with a mistake Arnav...a one mistake of mine turn everything upside..in past everyone said I  had affair with mohini..I never lived two life with your maa..believe me Arnav..( sigh) whatever happened with mohini it's all accident..one day I went to the bar where mohini worked..without my knowledge my clients mixed drugs on my drink..whatever happened between me and mohini all are out of my drunken state..next day when I wake up I just present on some room..I don't remember whatever happened previous night..I just live daily life..after three years I met her again..that time I come to know about exits of atharv and arjun..their was two years old that time..believe me Arnav I don't know what to do when I come to know about them..but one thing I decided that time..cause of my mistake I couldn't let arjun atharv suffer..they needs me as father..I couldn't let them face this society as fatherless children..that time there nothing between me and mohini Arnav..I just helped her to raise them financially..from the moment I come to know about them.i try to tell your maa many times..but her love for me make it harder for me to tell.I know she will break down..but I can't hide this from her forever..but before I could explain her everything she came to know the half truth and took that tragic step...believe me Arnav when she took her life front of my eyes I just died that minute..she really killed me along with her..I couldn't do anything.( tears fall) I couldn't do anything that time Arnav.after she passed away I couldn't leave arjun atharv cause they both got some decease that time..that's why I brought them to malik house..when I try to explain everything nobody ready to hear me out..even you went away from me..that time I don't know to which side I should go..one side you went away from me.other side arjun atharv who needs me as father..I really got struck Arnav..when I thought to repair everything.its already too late..you strongly pinned hate on your heart for me..everyone went away from me..truly I don't have courage to talk to you openly..cause whenever you look at me.your eyes hold pure hate on me..try to understand my point of view Arnav..I really need you in my life..you're my blood Arnav..my own son..it's you who give me the feeling of being father first time..please understand me Arnav..


He end his talk wiping tears from his eyes..he thankful to Arnav that he hear out his whole explanation without stopping him..he look at Arnav with hope to see any positive reaction..but he still have the same cold look on face..he let out a sigh and asked abhishek straight yo face..

arnav: okay for a minute lets said your point of view is justified... But what about the things happens after they enter to malik mansion..for example..you make that woman half owner of the property which is previously belongs to my maa..and not to forget you third baby girl..she definitely cannot be born accidentally or in drunken state.then that three human being became share holder of malik property...don't think that I'm asking about just wealth..it's just I'm curious to know...if you just giving them shelter of father..why did you make that woman your wife unnecessarily...there no chance your three babies asked you to marry her..am I right?

Abhishek don't know what to answer to this questions..his mouth got glued..he don't know how to make him understand this part of story..Arnav give him sharp knife look and told him in high voice..

Arnav: I don't care about your family story mr.malik..do you think I'll come to emotionally after hearing this so called truth..accident or something.its caused by you..you are reason for my mother death..and not to forget my baby sister who lived inside my maa's womb..your that two rupee wife reason for all this messes of my life..you can justify your self in many styles..but you can't deny the truth you stared a new life with her forgetting my mother completely..at least you could try to be faithful to her after she passed away..but no.you started a new life with the same woman who reasons for all this..so I don't give damn about your POV.just get the hell out of here before I lose my small control..

Abhishek breath out failed way hearing his reply..he slowly get up from chair and left the cabin without talking more..Arnav look at his retreat figure with angry filled eyes..explanations my foot...he think to himself and got back to work...abhishek left the cabin with fully teared eyes..unknown to them Khushi fully hear their conversation standing behind the wall..she look at abhishek retreat figure with mixed emotions...


.........



Hello guys !! How is today episode ?

so what you guys think about this full episode ?

Do you think abhishek side of story is justified?

is arnav's reaction for abhishek talk right or wrong ?

Unknown to them Khushi hear out the whole talk.do you think she should to something about their fight ?

Just now arshis romantic train started..it's should go more far right..so let's make it happen..

What you guys think about this malik family anyway?

Comments

  1. Awesome superb excellent amazing waiting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing hope khushi dont get into thr mess before getting full truth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome amazing fabulous ♥️♥️🌟

    ReplyDelete
  4. no i dont think abi is right here bcoz of his foolish mistake he lost a beautiful family.iam totally with arnav side bcoz he s correct here how can he give his mom right to any women .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope ABHISHEK story is not justified. Even I was at arnav place I kill him or throw him out. Bullshit excuse made by ABHISHEK Malik

    ReplyDelete
  6. Khushi will be doing something for their relation

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome update
    Plz give more arshi moments
    Don't make these Malik's create any problems between arshi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing Update

    Loved Arnav's and Khushi's moments. Dadi's conversation with Khushi was emotional. It is true that both Arnav and Khushi need each other to complete their life and Arnav deserves the happiness and love he is getting from Khushi which he lost after his Maa's death. Abhishek might regret for what he did to Arnav's mother and first time it might be accident where Mohini got pregnant due to his spiked drink and not wanting to deprive fatherly love for his kids who were not at fault wanted to shower on them and give their rights which might not be wrong but the path he took to make it right is wrong. Abhishek must have told about this incident the moment it happened to Arnav's mother but instead hid it from her and she got to know from some one else which she wasn't able to take it and took her own life without thinking about Arnav and her unborn which in turn made Arnav turn against his own father. Now waiting to see what will be Khushi's reaction after hearing the conversation between Arnav and Abhishek.
    Eager for the next one

    ReplyDelete
  9. Abhishek story is not justified. To hear it, feels stupid. Not at all convening. Arnav is right on his place. Hope khushi did not become some devi and try to help that good for nothing father of Arnav. This will only bring gap between Arnav and her. She should not interfere in between. Arnav shoukd never forgive Abhishek.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome update
    Totally love it
    No Abhishek side story was not justified fully
    Eagerly waiting for your next update

    ReplyDelete
  11. Iam on arnav side only eagerly waiting for their romance.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome update waiting for next part...hope khushi be on arnav side and don't come to any conclusion before knowing the full truth of arnavs hate for his father

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely update . I really hope khushi doesn't interfere and try to bring father and son back together because of she does all that trust and love that she has with arnav will be destroyed

    ReplyDelete
  14. Abhishek story is not justified. he must rout in hell with his new family i hope arnav didn't forgive him ever

    ReplyDelete
  15. Whatever arnav questions cannot answerable... How possible Arjun athav his son... Really that's mistake happen... How come mohini in his room .. when wake up he never see him.. how possible...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice update...
    Blissful morning for arshi.

    Dadi is too good


    Malik speaking now doesnt justify what all he done..I think arnav is right..


    Hope khushi dont show sympathy to Malik...

    Looking forward for arshi romance

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome update continue soon eager for further updates

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful update. However Abhishek explains himself, it won't change the truth. Now Arnav and Khushi's issue resolved. Hope nothing bad happens again.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awsome update dear now plase dont khushi take any action yar she have to with arnav. Because in this arnav is correct abhishek lame excuse is not justified

    ReplyDelete
  20. I hope khushi not do anything to unite them it will break arnav more. I am totally agree with arnav have. waiting for next update

    ReplyDelete
  21. Did they consummate their marriage or not?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They didn't. It was mentioned clearly that they didn't consummate theirmarriage , but made out intimately.

      Delete
  22. I don't want arnav to forgive his father bcz his guilt can't change the result of his so called mistake

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very weak attempt of justification by Arnav's father. Arnav is right in asking whatever he did, for which his so called father didn't have any answers. Please don't go down the predictable line of Khushi attmpting to resolve their differences & getting succeeded in making one big , happy family. Too predictable. Rather if Khushi understands Arnav's pain, which is justified and stand by him and give him the unconditional love & support by standing by his decision. If Maliks finally accept that the sins they committed are not forgivable & accept the reality and leave Arnav, Khushi & Dadi to live their lives peacefully by migrating to some foreign lands will be a much desired novelty .

    ReplyDelete
  24. I think readers are fed up of Khushi's forgiving nature & she inturn ignoring Arnav's pain, at the end make him succumb to her wishes by reuniting with Maliks....i think that's what is going to happen ...can guess by author making Khushi present at arnav's office & listen to their conversation secretly. And Arnav will finally do it because of his love for Khushi. Why can't for a change Khushi proves her love for Arnav by standing by his decision & supporting him? Why can't finally make Maliks realise the gravity of their sins...each of them, be it Arnav's father, Mohini, Arjun for whatever they have done and leave Arnav's home to him, the rightful owner and migrate to a foreign land? That would be a justified end.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely update
    About Abhishke's story , I really don't give a damn
    He don't deserve forgiveness
    Just don't let khushi to do something for him which may can make her away from arnav

    ReplyDelete
  26. Dadi is so happy for ArShi.. loved the update..

    ReplyDelete
  27. Godo job arnav ,wat a disgusting explanation avishek....n khushi shuold not Troy to mele arnav with pathetic explanation of avishek

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Claimed As His Woman.Chapter Ten.

Claimed As His Woman Chapter eleven

Claimed as his woman. Chapter twelve.