Deewanapan..twenty four ✔️✔️

Khushi: I will never leave him nani..I promised to be with him forever..whatever happens I'll never leave him..you can trust me Nani..I won't disappoint you..



nani hugged her completely overwhelmed..she feel so calm after khushi's promise..this is what she expected to hear from her..she know because of the current problem on their life there long distance fall between them..and she will make sure to break that distance between them..it's doesn't mean that she interfere in their life..whatever she try to do only for her grandson happiness..after living full of bitter life ,finally he hoping a beautiful future with her..and she will help her grandson to get his happiness..khushi hugged her back..then she broke the hug and Nani told her..






Nani:you have to understand one thing beta..marriage life not very easy as you think..it's will throw lots of challenges on you.and you both are love marraige..and destiny will keep lots of test on your both love..whatever happen never make your both love failure..you both have to face the challenges together..and importantly don't let anyone come between you both..it's was most important thing khushi beta..






khushi smile and nodded at her..she well understood what Nani try to convey..then she shared small chat with Nani..actually Nani liked khushi very much..her innocent cum gorgeous personality really impressed Nani..then they keep chatting..

...








at evening..after having family lunch ,everyone left to have a nap expect arshi..when khushi thought to go to room,arnav stopped her and take her out of house..first khushi confused by this,then she got it he taking her somewhere..after short travel in car ,arnav stopped the car on his location..khushi came out with smile seeing the beautiful view.its a lake area with planted trees and flowers..it's was so calm and heart warming place..he hold her hand and take her to lake side..she smile seeing the warming smile on arnav's face..they both take a seat on bench..then he told her smiling way..







Arnav: I used to come with my maa to this same lake area khushi..whenever I come here i never get a heart to go from here..my childhood memories filled on this place khushi..this place keep my childhood memories fresh in my mind..





she smile hearing him.its indeed memory making place..then suddenly he hold her hand tightly and told her with full of intensity..





arnav: I want to make new memories here khushi..with you..I want to share my every single moment with you.will you allow me to share my moments with you?




She replied his question with warm tight hug..he got big smile on his face and hugged her back..then she told him hugging way..






Khushi: I'm more glad to be with you in your memories arnavji..remember I told you I'll be with you forever..you don't need to ask my permission for it..like you wishing,together we will make many memories here..





He let a calm breath hearing her reply..he feeling new kind of energy hearing her words...both of them feel the fresh relaxing air hugging way..they actually forgot the misunderstanding gap between them..she slowly caressing his back hugging him..and he caressing her hair cuddling her closely to his heart..it's was really romantic and warming moment..then suddenly his phone ringed..he cursed the person who spoiling their moment ,she came out of hug and let him attend the call..he still hold her and attend the call..obviously it's moment breaker aman..arnav attend the call with irritation..but soon his face reaction changed to firm hearing the opposite side talk..khushi observed his face reaction and got it he received some bad news from other side..then soon he cut the call with firm face..khushi hold his face and asked him..







Khushi: what happen arnavji..why you look upset after receiving the call.is there any problem?





arnav: no khushi..it's just some business issues..you know about my work schedule na..nothing serious ,nothing serious you don't worry..





He kissed her forehead telling her..she fully not convinced but still nodded at him thinking maybe it's something about office.then they hug each other again..after long moment silent arnav asked her suddenly..




Arnav: khushi ..do you really think I'm reason behind shashi uncle state? Do you really think i shot him.





she suddenly feel uneasy about his question.she didn't expect he will ask this question now..he understood her changed air and waiting for her reply still hugging her tightly..then she sigh and told him with calm voice..




Khushi: I don't know how to answer this question arnavji..because I don't know how to make you understand my point of view..you might be angry with me for not trusting you..but for a minute think about this issue from my side..when I saw you pointing gun at papa I just blank out..just imagine my state of mind when I seen my love pointing gun at my father,and next moment my father fall to ground getting a shot..it's very hard time arnavji..you well know how much I love my papa..after my maa died he was the one played the both father mother role in my life..I can't imagine a life without him..that's why I behaved like that..but I know the way I behaved with you really wrong..I must've think twice before accusing you..I'm sorry for that arnavji..





Arnav smile surprisingly hearing her apology..he didn't  think she will ask sorry now..somewhere it's really make him happy and satisfied..because the thought she mistrust him just killed him..now he got a peace of heart..then she slowly come out of hug and told him in same soft voice..






Khushi: but you know na arnavji..I can't start my married life with you happily when papa being in this condition..whatever I saw that day it's just killing my mind..how all this happened suddenly..who might be did such a cruel thing to papa..he never get himself involve on any problems arnavji.who it's could be..and that person even targeted you..I can't judge anything arnavji..I don't know when papa going to be fine.but when every time I see him I was so hurt arnavji..I can't see him like this..it's was so cruel..





He hugged her comforting way seeing she breaks down..few tears fall from her eyes thinking about her father..he cares her hair and told her promising way..






Arnav: I promise you khushi..soon I'll find the bastard behind this crime..wherever it is I won't let them escape from me..soon we will find the culprit and will punish him for whatever he did to shashi uncle..keep trust on me khushi..I won't let you down..trust me..

Khushi: I trust you arnavji!!

That's enough for him.her trust enough for him to caught that bastard who did this mess..with shashi's life even that bastard try to separate him and khushi..I feel he is so close to the culprit..and he will make sure to end this gap between them soon..

.........


Next day..last night suddenly dadi make a announcement,,she told everyone to wake up early the morning and meet her in living hall..now it's five o lock..as per nanis request everyone gathered to living hall and waiting for Nani..soon after sometime she come to hall and greet them..then anjali asked her..

Anjali: Nani why this early morning meeting..is there anything special?

Nani: ( smile) woh kya haina beta..I keep a varth that if chote get married happily ,I'll perform a pooja in our family temple..( look arshi) now chote got married to such a gem like a girl..so I think it's a right time to fulfil my varth..as chote also here I thought it's will be good if I fulfil that when he is here..so get ready you all,today we going to our family temple..you all know na it's going to be long journey so I think this is the right time to start the journey..

everyone smile hearing her..they know how many years Nani waited for arnav's wedding..so all agree with her..when all try to go,Nani stopped them all suddenly..

Nani: ah yeah..I forgot to mention..before going to mandir khushi beta you have to give a bath to chote by yourself..it's a special bath beta..I already arranged all necessary things on your room..so give him the bath and you also get ready okay..

saying that Nani casually left the place leaving completely shocked khushi behind...she didn't expected something like this..arnav also little surprised by this..but he really liked the idea of khushi giving him the bath..then everyone left to get ready secretly giving arshi a teasing looks..arnav bring khushi to sense and both went to room to see what exactly nani arranged for arnav's bath..


Both come to room..they both surprised seeing bath things arranged middle of room.. There a big kadai placed on floor which look like someone can sit inside that..and beside that there a pot of rose water,haldi water with huge amount of warm water..and even some haldi paste bowl placed neatly on floor..khushi look all that with open mouth..and arnav looking that with naughty look..its definitely going to be fun bath for him.

....


Hi guys how is today episode ?

I stopped the episode shortly because next episode going to be long and romantic after little long time.i planned some dirty romance between arshi in this bath section..and also some more romance..

So what you all this about this episode..

Do you all like raizada family ?

Who is must be behind shashi's accident ?
Tell me you're all thoughts on comment and need atleast fifty comments for next episode..and tell me what story update you all need next..

I thought to give kabhi episode next.what you all want.


Comments

  1. Nice update
    Good that they are opening up.please bring the truth out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I was waiting for this. Update for Soo long it's awesome can't wait for next one

    ReplyDelete
  3. After long time but I am happy and yaa about my thoughts raizada family is good and cool ,plzz update dewanapan nxt u may update k3g also I don't mind

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing arnav is going to have fun and even he is not going to leave that person very easily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome superb excellent amazing luv it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing and update next khushi ghaam

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought nani is just a bit naughty n will reSt a bit than plan something else but nani is tooo much naughty I'm sure she'll do something more than this in future as well 😂😂
    eagerly waiting to know what will happen next with our arshi😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why I feel the culprit is from the Maliks, and the update was just awesome
    Thanks for sharing this..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww so is sweet like there little lovely moments and what brilliant idea nani give hahaha waiting for next chapter

    ReplyDelete
  10. Arnav step bro is involved in this .Raizada r very naughty and sweet. i thought it would be romantic episode but no .u stopped it.in the middle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice update. Loved the small moments of Arshi. Eagerly waiting for Arshi Special bath

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved nani and khushi binding

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice update.....plz try to update soon

    ReplyDelete
  14. Arnav's Nani is naughtier than him. He teased her with bath rasam on her first day.. and Nani doing same..
    I think Nani had some
    Other plans with Pooja, to reduce distance between them..
    I like it..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice Update

    Glad to see Arnav and Khushi are trying to come back being comfortable with each other after Shashi's incidence and Loved how Khushi opened about her turmoil and what she feels seeing her father in that state. Nani is becoming naughty day by day wanting to bring Arnav and Khushi closer.

    Eager for the next one

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome update
    Plz bring out the culprit fast
    Eagerly waiting for next part
    Plz update soon

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nani is so naughty..she is bringing them close...she want her children happiness ..loved it and thank you for update...tc

    ReplyDelete
  18. Superb update .

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome Update . It was so nice to see how Arnav's & Khushi voiced their fears,its always nice to speak cause lack of communication in any relationship may creat a rift specially if it's between married couple .I liked the way Khushi told everything to Arnav.Raizads r too good & Nani Rocks .

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anxiously waiting for khabhi Khushi Khabhi Gum Update .Feel like being greedy can't we get both stories updates soon

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome update ,can't wait for the next one

    ReplyDelete
  22. awesome update... can't wait to see their romance... nani is very naughty... i think culprit is from maliks family only

    ReplyDelete
  23. Amazing update hope very soon the culprit will be found please continue soon

    ReplyDelete
  24. Superb update...
    Nani is too good.. loved the way she spoke to khushi. It's always a blessing to have some elder who can guide younger.

    Wow arshi beautiful moments when khushi showed her trust on Arnav..

    Looks like he got some info from Aman..

    Malik he behind khushi's condition?

    Nani is naughty nani 😘..

    Creating situations for arshi to get closer..

    Looking forward

    ReplyDelete
  25. Amazing update. Please
    Update next part soon.
    Waiting.. waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Super update. Continue soon

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awesome update Loved the conversation between arshi
    Nani is sooo naughty. Can't wait for next update and please try to both deewanapan and kabhi khushi kabhi gham please

    ReplyDelete
  28. Awesome update.... Waiting for kabhi update...

    ReplyDelete
  29. Awesome update waiting for more arshi romance

    ReplyDelete
  30. Please update dewanapan next soon. Please, it's really a awesome story

    ReplyDelete
  31. superb update.
    first arnav gave khushi special bath and now khushi is giving special bath to arnav. interesting.
    continue soon

    ReplyDelete
  32. Fantastic update
    Finally khushi apologize also accepted that Arnav can never do this & she trusts him
    Nani is full on mode Haan
    Sahi hai first it was Arnav who on the name of Dadi give bath to khushi now Nani is making khushi bath Arnav..... Use bhi chance milna chahiye na
    I'm eager for next now

    ReplyDelete
  33. Awesome update. I think its the malik who is behind shashi's condition

    ReplyDelete
  34. Awesome update, Nani is something as well naughty. Raizadas are great family. Eagerly waiting Arshi's romance

    ReplyDelete
  35. Arnav's nani is very naughty.. happy to hear ArShi talk about the incident and clear their misunderstanding.. loved reading amazing update..

    ReplyDelete
  36. Amazing...I did not get time to read Earlier then i forgot ..Now i m reading it.....Nani is too naughty..

    ReplyDelete
  37. is there something wrong r aman gave some information..lets wait and see..and kushi trust him whole hearty thats good..and this bathing rasam ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Claimed As His Woman.Chapter Ten.

Claimed As His Woman Chapter eleven

Claimed as his woman. Chapter twelve.