Kabhi khushi kabhie gham..argument 💕💕

Today is mehendi rasam arranged in raizada mansion.guests are already come to function..after few minutes obrois too reached..today bavya wearing coffee brown sleeveless designer lehenga choli with matching jewles..other side khushi and priyanka wearing almost same design lehenga..they three looking really beautiful.function already started..there dhol band playing the dhol with happy smile..girls already started to apply mehendi to bavya..arnav and arjun admiring their wives with smile..but other hand akash being hell tension..he don't want payal to create any drama here..when he thinking about it,everyone saw guptas coming towards them..raizadas welcomed them for just formality..soon they took payal to apply mehendi..she look at the obroi sisters with little envy..she feeling insecurity about her appearance front of them..then mehendi girls showed her designs ,she secretly took a look of bavya's design and try to find a design more beautiful then hers..rasam going smoothly without any problem..but it's happen until pandit comes..raizadas smile and welcomed their family pandit..

Nani: welcome panditji..thank you for coming..we are happy about your arrival..

Pandit:( smile) devayaniji I come here to give blessings to your both daughter in laws..and as per your request I brought raksha dagha to your daughter in laws which prepared with devimayya's sindoor..today is good day..it's would be good if your both bahus ties this on their hands..

Nani smile hearing him..then she introduced khushi to pandit..."panditji yeh hai meri badi bahu khushi..please tie the dagha on her hand."...pandit smile at her and tied the thread on her hand and blessed her..then he asked Nani.."where's your second bahu devayaniji"..she smile and pointed towards bavya.she asked him tie other thread on her hand..when he come forward to tie it ,suddenly he stopped hearing payal's voice..

payal: ek minute panditji..there some mistakes happen..as per order it's me second bahu of raizada parivaar..bavya is third bahu..so technically that raksha dagha supposed to tie it on my hand..so tie that on my hand..

Everyone shocked hearing her words..obrois look at her with unexpected surprised face..even guptas shocked expect buaji...Nandini sensed something new on payal's behaviour and asked her little scolding way..

Nandini: payal what happen to you suddenly..why you talking like this..let them to the rasam..don't talk stupidity..

payal:( confident tone) I'm not talking stupidity amma.I'm talking correctly only..and I have to talk..it's about my rights on this house..as per order it's me second bahu of this house..wife of their second son..so that dagha supposed to tie at my hand..I can't give up my rights to another girl...

now it's peek moment.,raizadas glare her angrily hearing her reply..it's not going right way..akash totally pissed of with payal's behaviour..he gulp seeing both families totally angry at this moment..khushi try to control her lava anger hearing the way she talked..she not take it well the way payal talked..and pandit standing in middle of the girls with confused expression.,now he don't know to whom he tie the thread..Nandini and shashi totally stunned by her behaviour and feeling nervous about raizadas reaction..then Nani told pandit firmly..

Nani: panditji don't get confused..she just speaking nonsense..don't I know who is my bahu and who is not..you please tie this raksha dagha on my choti bahu bavya's hand..it's belong to her..

Payal angrily look at pandit ties thread on bavya's hand..when she try to speak again..Nandini grabbed her hand harshly and warn her angrily..obrois and raizadas try to be normal controlling the anger as they can't burst out front of guests..it's not good for their reputation...but everyone glare at akash angrily..he feeling like chocked up middle of this mess..but there one person enjoying the scene well and that's was priyanka..even she surprised by payal's behaviour.but it's good actually..she observed disappointed and pissed off expression on akash face..it's clearly showing how much he dislike payal's this act...now it's now for to make her move more..she know how much she sounding villain..but what to do.to win her love she have to think like a vamp..but she well know she not doing any wrong...akash don't deserve payal..she will try her best till wedding..if devimayya doesn't like her this action then she ready to give up her love.but before anything it's not bad to try a attempt na..now that's what she is doing.she saw kamini give her secret smile.she know what kamini is hinting..the same thing she thinking to do..she thought to make a move after mehendi rasam end..

After three hours..finally mehendi rasam ended..guests are left the house..now just family members present there..now guptas well know what going to come next..anjali marched towards payal and asked her angrily..

anjali: payal what you think of yourself..how dare you to speak like that front of everyone..from when you start to talk about your rights here..did you forget that we are doing this marriage without our consent.don't you dare to forget your place.. Dare if you again pull such a stunt front of others..

Payal:( gut voice) anjali di I'm not asking anything new from you all..I'm asking the same rights which every bahu demand from her sasural..did you all forget that even I'm going to be bahu of this house..I can't let you all just treat bavya as bahu..even I'm bahu of this house and of course I have my own rights here..it's your all duty to fulfil that..I won't tolerate the indifference you all showing to me..i will definitely demand my rights and you all need to give that and that's it..

both families looking her with deadly glare..everyone boiling out of anger seeing her behaviour..it's really surprise same time makes them angry..akash totally anger and tension by her this act and try to control the situation..he told anjali apology way..

akash: sorry di..please don't take her talk seriously..she talking out of mind..I'll make her understand..please don't get angry.(to payal) payal I think you should ask sorry to my di..in fact to everyone..come on say sorry..

payal: why I need to ask sorry akash..I don't say anything wrongly..I just told them to give my rights on this house..I'm going to be bahu of this house and wife of yours..so I have my own respect here..I can't let them treat me wrongly front of others..instead asking me to say sorry ask them to say sorry to me..

"PAYAL"..they all hear nandini's voice louder..she glaring payal angrily..she grabbed her arms harshly and shout at her angrily..

Nandini: have you lost your mind payal..what the hell are you talking..do you have any idea what are you saying..how dare you to ask them say sorry to you..what happen to you..why you behaving like this..it's wrong payal..you acting wrong..say sorry to them right now.,

Mami: hello hai bye bye..why you acting like this Nandini..why you both playing this drama front of us..do you think we can't understand anything...we well know it's your plan..it's you taught her all this..now don't act like you don't know anything..

Anjali: and tell your daughter that she don't have any rights here..she is not any so called bahu of this house..we never considered her like that and will never do.so ask your daughter to came out of that dream bubble..and yeah teach her to behave next time..if she again pull such a stunt front of us again then we won't think a second to throw her out of this house..and if our son adamant to keep her then we are more welcome to throw him with her..we can't tolerate such a insult again..hope you understand..

Guptas tensed by her words..akash gulped seeing his ever sweet di today speaking too harshly..he can see the honest truth on her words..other family members agree with her talk and glare guptas angrily..them Nandini told them apologies way..

Nandini: I'm really sorry about payal's behaviour..believe me I never teach her such a things..it's won't happen again..please forgive her..

she asked sorry with moist eyes..then soon she left the place with payal..everyone glare at akash after guptas went..everyone expect khushi will say something but she didn't spoke a word..even akash tensed about her..her silence poster killed him alive..to break the silence mami spoke out..

Mami: hello hai bye bye..did you all see that payal's behaviour..all of sudden from where she got this much guys to speak against us..when wedding nearing she starting to show her true colour..( to akash) are you happy now..why you not saying anything..are you still standing for her..we always know you choose wrong girl as your life partner..but you never believed..but today she proved that front of everyone..I don't know where you lost your brain akash..try to find it soon..because you going to do most stupidest thing a person can do..marrying a gold digger..

He can't talk back as he don't have any points to argue back for payal..she damaged the scene too badly..now there nothing to repair..he can't even look at their eyes..then after long silence khushi told him firmly with calm face..

Khushi: akash I don't care about you or your marriage with that witch..but I just want to say..tell your fiancée to be on her limits..she can't disrespect my family or my sister..if she again disrespect my sister or my family then she won't be step out of this house with healthily..I already warned you once..now I won't say again..ask her to be on limits..

He gulp hearing her deadly warning..he can see the fire on her voice and face..he slowly nodded at her..then family members try to talk forgetting the problem..kamini try to pacify khushi..they don't want her to get more angry remembering that Gupta family,.but khushi saw arnav have some disturbed look on his face..she know he again thinking something..she waits till they reached to room..


......

At Gupta house..after reaching home..Nandini asked payal angrily standing on living room..

Nandini: payal beta what happened to you..why you behaved like that there..why you changed suddenly..it's not your personality beta,.why all of sudden you changed like this..last few days I'm observing you..you not being same payal..you getting greedy..you looking khushi and bavya with jealously..you eyeing their things..what happened to you payal..

payal:( louder) I just fed up being poor amma..I just fed up living a middle class life..I can't live this life anymore..I need a good life..I need a life which obroi sisters living..it's enough I been poor..I know I told you early I accepted akash love for winning back my sisters..but now I realised something amma..I can't waste my life on running behind them..we already tried very much..now I can't run more behind them..when I'm going to get good luxury life with loving husband why I need to waste the running behind them..that's why I decided from now other wards I won't let them look at me lower..I want to get equal to them..I want to get the place and rights as bahu in raizada mansion equal to them..and I think it's not any wrong wish..I just asking my rights..I'm not doing any wrong ..so stop supporting that obrois..it's time for me to live..so I'll live that life without wasting that on some waste try..hope you understand what I'm saying.

Payal left the place after telling her mind out..Nandini look at her retreat figure with both hurt and worry..she can understand payal not going in good path..it's maybe right about going behind obrois..but her mindset about raizadas and luxury life totally wrong..she can see payal totally turn greedy for luxury..she feeling big worry about her marriage..

Nandini: shashi ji did you hear what she just said..she going on wrong path shashi ji..she not on correct mind set..she became greedy and to getting all wrong..I'm worried about her marriage..

buaji: Nandini please..don't think anything unnecessarily..and I think she is now only thinking correctly..it's enough she runs behind that obrois..you well know your both daughters not ready to accept you again..so why you wasting yours and her life on it..let her live the life she wish.don't try to use her for winning your daughters back..

Now she shocked more by buaji talks..it's really surprising..both shashi and her stunned by this behaviour of both payal and buaji..she just know payal going on wrong path..she prayed to God to make everything alright..

.....

At arshi's room....after sending of obrois all of them went to take rest..arnav khushi reached to their room..after changed to formal cloth khushi came out..and she saw arnav standing on pool side with tension face..she well know about what he thinking..when she try to near him he asked her suddenly,.

Arnav: you very well changed payal na..you changed her the  way you want to frame her..how did you did that khushi..how did you changed her as greedy arrogant girl..

Khushi completely clueless about his questions..he looking her with little anger with disappointment..but she know just one thing.like early he going going in wrong track..

Khushi: arnav whatever you want to say..tell me clearly..what's the supposed to mean..what connection I have with her changed behaviour..

arnav: don't speak like you don't know anything khushi..you well know why she changed like that..she changed like this because of yours and family members behaviour with her.you all make her feel insult and insecurity..that's why she changed like that..that's why she demanding all this suddenly..because of your all behaviour today akash being struck between you guys..he is no such a situation where he can't take one person side..why khushi..why you all still being cold with her..I agree whatever Nandini aunty did its unforgivable..but what is payal's fault..she is nothing to do with your problem with Nandini aunty..then why you all treating her like this..you are doing wrong khushi..

Khushi:( raised eyebrow) so you mean to say ,I'm the reason for payal's this new avatar..you mean she became like this because of our rude behaviour with her ..

Arnav: of course it's because of you and others..if you all treated her nicely without showing any indifference between bavya and her ,today she won't be changed like this..

Khushi:( firm smirk) what a silly thinking arnav..I never know you're this much silly..how do you decided she became like this because of our behaviour towards her...no arnav you're wrong..she never been good or never changed..she always being same..it's just you and others realised lately..what you think she changed like this suddenly..no arnav she is always like this..she always been greedy and envy..it's just all these years she covered her this greedy personality with her innocent face..and you need to understand one thing.no one change their personality for others,if they changed then it's means they wanted to change..and if we look from your point of view, if she indeed changed then that because she wanted that change..and it's won't happens because of others.. And if she is changed because of us then she should only demand the rights of her here..but no she is demanding everything..she demanding the luxury lifestyle..I don't know what you think About her but I know about her very well..do you think she getting marry here for winning my love..no she getting married her cause she want the same luxury rich life me and bavya living..(smile sarcastically) this is exactly what happened in nandini's case..she didn't get married again cause she wanted a father to her daughters or son to this family..she got married to him because she wanted a husband..only husband for her..that's why without caring about her daughters she moved on so soon..the both daughter and mother same arnav..they not the way you portray them..they both more then that..you maybe can say she changed like this because we treated her badly and insulted her..no arnav..it's totally wrong idea..if someone insulted by others cause of their status and background then that person won't demand the luxury life from the same insulting people..I agree we insulted her lot and still doing..but her this changed behaviour not over come of our behaviour..she finally showed out her true personality because she fed up running behind us and requesting us to accept them..now she want to get the place equal to us..she want to get the power and fame equal to mine and bavya..this is was the real concept arnav..I'm feeling bad that you can't understand this..and don't know why you still supporting that Gupta family..get this on your mind arnav..she didn't changed cause of me of others..in fact she not even changed.its  just now she showing her true personality out..if you still can't believe my talk then,coming days you will come to know about her fully by yourself..lets wait and see..

Arnav completely shut it his mouth after khushi's reply..he went to deep thoughts after her talks..after few second he understood khushi totally right..if payal really good person with pure heart she won't turn out to be greedy so easily because of their cold behaviour towards her..instead trying to win their love,she start to demand higher..khushi left to sleep let him think..but unknown to them there akash hearing their full conversation standing outside the room.even he went to deep thoughts after khushi's talk..now only one question raising up from his mind.

"Is he did correct thing going against his family for payal"

Let's see how he going to get answer for this question..maybe there someone present in this house to answer his this question..or maybe give him new path of life..lets see..


..........

Hi guys !!!! How is today episode?

What you all think about this episode?

Do you all agree with khushi's reply?

And do you all think akash should choose priyanka over payal..

What you all think about upcoming episodes..

Tell me your all thoughts on comments and I need atleast sixty comments to give the next episode..so guys please comments..I really need your all support through comments,,so please comments.,next üpdate depend on this update comments..

As today arshi went through a argument I thought to give them a hot moment in next update so comment soon to give the next hot update soon..



Comments

  1. Hey dear
    Swasaniarshi here
    I just love today's update , finally Payal's greedy behaviour is coming in front of everyone slowly specially in front of Aakash
    But I'm disappointed with arnav , he should know that khushi will never do something like this . She is a really straight forward person & whatever she'll do she'll inform about that to everyone . He shouldn't have blame her unnecessarily
    Waiting for Priyanka's next move & how PriKash will be a couple .
    Update soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya finally we Got update it's nice update one second I got tensed that arshi gone fight about payal u arnav always support payal eagerly waiting for next update

    ReplyDelete
  3. Payal changed so much.. I think khushi is right... Hope for best

    ReplyDelete
  4. S anyone suddenly change good to bad Xbox already there in wrong but cover their evilside with fakeness mask their real self thats y out elders say don't judge people just their face n looks

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is payal's real face ,now she is going to destroy his life with his own hand

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want Khushi to take stand against Arnav.he can't blame Khushi for everything related to Gupta family or Akash...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow is this ASR little dumb how can he blame Khushi for payal's behaviour good that aakssAis thinking hope he doesn't get married to payal nice update loved it thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome continue soon plzzz waiting atleast now he thinks straight nd take a correct decision in his his life

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice update.finally payal showed her true colours.waiting for next update eagerly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice update dear
    Waiting for next prt

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome update Arnav is really dumb how can he accuse Khushi without her fault hope atleast now he will realise their true colors eagerly waiting for next update

    ReplyDelete
  12. fabulous update
    ....now payal is showing her true colours.. and khushi really should take a stand against arnav for her self ...becoz arnav can't always blame her for everything

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great update .. finally Payal true Colors are coming out in open .. loving it... Please update more frequently....
    Ritzi

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice episode and waiting for next episode

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice update dear
    Waiting for next part

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing Update
    Today's Mehendi function made Payal lose all her patience and burst out her real feelings in front of everyone which angered both Oberai's and Raizada's. Buaji's words had got into Payal's head and she started to demand everything wanting to live same luxury life as Khushi and Bhavya. Even Nandini's advice never let Payal realize her mistake. This mistake will definitely lead to her destruction.
    Arnav not only point his finger towards Khushi but all family members letting her know it is their behavior made Payal behave the way she did but was glad to see Khushi explaining Arnav about Nandini's and Payal's true character. Thought there would be misunderstanding between them but Khushi behaved maturely. Hope this doesn't create distance between Arnav and Khushi. The conversation Akash heard between Arnav and Khushi made him think about his decision of marrying Payal.
    Eager for the next one

    ReplyDelete
  17. This Arnav is too impulsive and always blame Khushi . I'm just waiting for the union of Akash and Priyanka ... Nice update

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome update dear loved it payal showing what she is how can arnav blame on Khushi without her fault

    ReplyDelete
  19. Arnav have a soft corner for guptas even what they did to khushi
    Iam damn sure if arnav is in khushi's place then he didn't even see their faces
    He doesn't forgive his father but want khushi accept her mother because he has a mother sentiment
    How foolish it is

    ReplyDelete
  20. I totally agree with Khushi that finally payal is showing her true colors. I want Akash to marry Priyanka not Payal.
    I hope Arnav and Akash understands payals true colors very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just loved the update.. it was awesome.. Atlast Payal Greediness is coming out slowly.. Hope Akash realise it soon.. Y this arnav is always blaming khushi fr the Gupta's fault?? Khushi just an Awesome mind reader of Payal i meant she just told bit by bit of Payal plan n character.. It was a Firm Reply by Khushi..

    ReplyDelete
  22. I always wanted Akash to marry Priyanka instead of payal

    ReplyDelete
  23. I totally agree with Khushi, Payal will never change, its good that Aakash listened to the conversation of Arnav and Khushi's he will surely think over or maybe he will over hear from Payal's own mouth that she wants luxury life and that's the time he himself will stop the marriage

    ReplyDelete
  24. I think definitely akash should choose priyanka

    ReplyDelete
  25. That was amazing update dear and lovely update akash please choose Priyanka..u nailed it dear

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awesome update but I think it will be nice if arnav supports khushi

    ReplyDelete
  27. Superb update. .
    Loved the way khushi calmly but sternly told Akash then Arnav too..

    Shocked that Arnav blamed khushi for the change in payal ...

    Anjali too was too good when she warn payal..

    Frankly I am looking forward priyanka and akash to be together

    ReplyDelete
  28. Kushi did right by explaining Arnav rather than fighting. Waiting eagerly for next update

    ReplyDelete
  29. nice update..........

    ReplyDelete
  30. Amazing update
    Arnav can't blame khushi for everything he should see the true face of payal soon and akash also should realise his mistake
    Anjali's reply to payal is sooo good
    Eagerly waiting for next update

    ReplyDelete
  31. Khushi is correct in her thinking, hope arnav sees payal true nature ... hope aakash marries priyanka...hope nandini sees payal n buaji true naturen realizes her folly n ofcourse it's too late for nandini to be accepted by khushi n bhavya...

    ReplyDelete
  32. Please update soon I am eagerly waiting whether Aakash and payal's marriage happens or no love this story a lot

    ReplyDelete
  33. Any arshi ff readers here??


    I want one arshi story book


    Arnav and khusi are married secretely n stay n abroad in fact they have a baby girl too

    Arnav has left his family long back, he was blackmailed to marry someone their but on the day of marriage he ran away but d girl stays with arnavs family in raizada mansion..

    Arnav hates his family now specially his Dadi, for some de as l he's back to india, their ansiant have like z on maortage n bidding was going on when he came their n purchased d house

    Thats All i remember

    Plz help me find this

    ReplyDelete
  34. Any arshi ff readers here??


    I want one arshi story book


    Arnav and khusi are married secretely n stay n abroad in fact they have a baby girl too

    Arnav has left his family long back, he was blackmailed to marry someone their but on the day of marriage he ran away but d girl stays with arnavs family in raizada mansion..

    Arnav hates his family now specially his Dadi, for some de as l he's back to india, their ansiant have like z on maortage n bidding was going on when he came their n purchased d house

    Thats All i remember

    Plz help me find this

    ReplyDelete
  35. Khushi cleverly figured payal out, everything that she said about payal is true, it's not easy for a person to change his nature or beliefs or behavior for such a lame reason, hope that from now on arnav will stop defending the Guptas and that akash realizes his mistake of going against his family for payal

    ReplyDelete
  36. Can you please tell me where to find the beginning of the story

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Claimed As His Woman.Chapter Ten.

Claimed As His Woman Chapter eleven

Claimed as his woman. Chapter twelve.