Deewanapan..chapter seventeen..maha update

Khushi silently weeping sitting on hospital bench..subhatra and her Nani with kumud present there with her..some times ago they got to know about this terrible news..everyone really sad now..and more worried and tension because of khushi's current behaviour with arnav..they can understand she behaving like this out of shock..but still they can't approve her behaviour with innocent arnav..then he come there after finishing hospital formalities..khushi make angry face seeing him..he look at her with some unknown emotion..and other members observe their exchange looks..she angrily got up from seat and left from there..all look at her act with worried face expect arnav..arnav sigh seeing her action and silently took seat with others..seeing his dull face Nani told him comforting way..

Nani: please don't mind her behaviour beta..she behaving like this out of shock..you know na how much shashi meant to her.thats why she acting like this..please don't take it seriously beta..

Kumud: ha bhaiyya! Nani telling right.you know about khushi na..she is not like this..she won't judge anything without knowing about it fully..but now she reacting like this because of shashi uncle condition..she loves him so much..that's why she reacting like this..please don't mind bhaiyya.

arnav:I can understand guys..I know how much mr.gupta means to her..but it's doesn't means she will claim me as murderer..don't she know about me..I can't hurt hurt the person who means lot to her..she can't tell anything out of shock..she spoke about breaking the marriage..you know how much its hurtled me..she didn't speak correctly..

Subhatra: it's happens arnav..everyone won't be react to everything same way.her father got shoot front of her eyes..and unfortunately you enter to that frame..how will she react when she witness her would be husband present on same spot her father got shoot..of course she will think you responsible for it..she is under the shock arnav..give her sometime..she will recover soon..

he silently hear her talks..but he is not convinced by her talks.he recall how khushi shout at him and his she said she hate him.its not a normal talks..she don't have any idea how much big pain he felt when she told something like that..he won't be silent with her anymore..she need to know about her importance on his life..she need to know about her place on his life..to make her understand if he need to force her he is ready for it too..but he know he don't need to force her..because with him khushi can't be stubborn too long..he know the way to make her accept..then dadi asked him with worried tone..

dadi: arnav you didn't tell us why you went to that place..how you reached there..for what you went there?

arnav:( sigh) I got a call from an unknown number dadi..and that person told me that they kidnapped mr.gupta..first I didn't believe then they sends me his pic..they asked me to come there alone..first I thought to call my guards..then I thought to go myself with my gun..when I reached there no one expect an man..I thought it's was that Kidnapper..that's why I pointed gun to him..but when khushi reached there..everything got messed up..it's was shashi uncle..but I didn't shoot him dadi..I don't even pulled the trigger..that bullet came from other direction..I don't know who shot him..but that's not me..and yeah because I stand with gun khushi assumed I shoot him.still I don't know what happen there and why shashi uncle present there..it's all still a puzzle dadi..

everyone feel sad hearing him..they believe him completely..but the person who have to believe him not in the state to hear anything..then kumud told him..

kumud: bhaiyya looking like someone planned all this very perfectly..I mean look at clearly..shashi uncle left the  house after getting call from someone..he is very tension that time..now even you got a call like this..so it's very clear..there someone wanted you to get involve on this plan..there someone wanted you harm you bhaiyya..I'm very sure..

arnav went to deep thinking hearing kumud's words..he recall the incident again..it's true..someone want to trap him on this..someone want him to get into trouble..someone wanted to make khushi hate him..he tight his fist thinking about it..

Nani: if there something truly like that..who want to harm arnav beta and shashi..who want to see them in pain..

"Arjun"....arnav make a clear statment..he tightly controlled his lava anger..ladies look at him with shocked reaction..they surprised by his reply..dadi know why he doubting arjun..she asked him slowly..

dadi: arjun really..you think so..do you think he have courage to do something like this?

Arnav:( beast low voice) he will be really lucky if my doubt is wrong..if I come to know he is behind this plan then even that God can't save that bloody goose from my warth..he already did many things to separate me and khushi..and if he indeed behind this then abhishek malik need to forget about his loving son..

ladies gulp their saliva hearing his monster voice.,they can see lava mountain furious on his eyes..he got up from seat and marched out of the place dialling someone number...dadi look at his retreat figure with scared face..she told then nervously..

Dadi: I really hope arjun not behind this action..if he really did this then arnav won't leave him easily..there even a chances for his dead..I don't want arnav getting into any problems more..there already big mess..tomorrow their wedding..I don't want any bad things more happens before wedding..(pray to God) hey devimayya please give him patience..please give him shanti ...

Nani and kumud agree with her..then suddenly they remember something..tomorrow arnav khushi's marriage..all of three got really tension suddenly..then worried about khushi right now..what if she denied to marry arnav because of this..they know right now she is on such a mind set only..

dadi: parvati ji. What if khushi denied to marry arnav tomorrow because of this..I'm really worried now..

Nani: even I have the same worry subhatra..already arnav beta hurt because of her,.i don't want her hurt him because of her stupidity..

"She won't Nani"..they turn seeing arnav back..he looking them with unrecognised expression..but somewhere they notice an determined expression on his face..he slowly come towards them and told her softly..

Arnav: as you say she will definitely pull a act to stop the marriage tomorrow Nani..because she is in on such a state..but I won't let her do anything on our marriage..she need to marry me and that's it..and I'm sorry Nani if there a situation come which only demand my force then I'll definitely force her for this..she can't just break my marriage because of her misunderstanding..she need to marry me tomorrow..

Nani: I agree with you beta..she will do something for sure..but don't worry I won't let her do anything tomorrow..tomorrow you both will get marry with blessings of everyone..

arnav: thanks Nani..this is want I want..and I want your full corporation for this..and I promise I won't let khushi behave like this too longer..she need to know about this soon and need to know about me more..

he told the last line with another meaning..but they didn't notice this..she cupped his face and blessed him happily..then he told them something about tomorrow marriage...

......

At night..sometime ago khushi come to home from hospital..doctors didn't allowed her to stay there..she silently sitting on balcony with lost face..she recalling all the events happened today..he mind still under the shock..whatever she witnessed make her heart shaken badly..now when thinking about her papa current state making her feel pain more..she can't understand anything..when she saw arnav pointing gun at her father her whole world shake up..then that shot..it's still playing front of her eyes like movie..somewhere deep down her heart saying there something more happened then the scene she witnessed..her deep heart silently whispering arnav don't have any connection with this incident..but she is not in the state to listen her inner self..she just got fixed on the scene she witnessed and forcefully make herself believe that..now she is not in the state to think anything correctly..all she know she saw arnav shoot her father and he is not coma stage because of him..she weeps the silent tears came out of her eyes..then suddenly someone enter inside her room..she look behind and saw Nani standing inside the room with big thaali on hand..she came towards her with confused face..

Khushi: what is this nani?

Nani:(strict tone) it's your wedding dress and jewles..you should sleep now..you have to wake up tomorrow early morning..before going to mandap I arranged a little pooja in home..you need to attend that cleanly..so sleep soon..tomorrow your big day.

Nani told her with firm strict face and tone..khushi totally shocked by her words..she cant believe what she said..she asked her with utterly shock..

Khushi: Nani after whatever happened you still getting ready for marriage..there papa on critical condition..and because of arnav he is on this condition..and you still getting ready to make me marry me..no I can't do this..I don't want this marriage..I can't marry the person who reason for my papa this state..no I don't want this..

Nani: ( firm tone) you might be stupid khushi but I'm not..I'm not a stupid person like you who believe the scene completely...there might be many things happened behind that scene..you well know we should not believe the anything which we didn't know fully..you maybe don't believe him,but I believe him completely..I well know he nothing to do with shashi's accident..there someone else behind his accident..it's will be good if you get ready tomorrow leaving such a rubbish thoughts..arnav is innocent and I know that..

Khushi: how can you believe the person who you know just for days..Nani I witnessed everything with my own eyes..he just shot papa front of my eyes..how can you said he is innocent..I can't believe this Nani..

Nani:( more firm) first of all tell me why the hell he need to shot shashi..what rivalry between them..is they both rivals ? no right..they both don't have any hate relationship between them..no personally or professionally..then why he will try to kill shashi khushi..he is nothing to do with this khushi..you don't know what exactly happened there..and you're not in the right mind set to hear his side of story..so it's will be good if you get ready without making any drama..you will marry him and that's it..

Khushi: what if I denied to marry him..what if i don't want to meet him anymore..I don't want this marriage Nani..and I don't want to hear any explanation..I don't want to marry him and that's it..

Nani: then forget about your Nani.forget about that you have a Nani..if you don't marry him tomorrow then I will go away from this house away from you..don't think that I'm joking or blackmailing you..I'm very serious..if you create any drama tomorrow then remember that's will be last time you seeing me..I mean it khushi...

Khushi look at her with wide eyes and mouth hearing her warning or said blackmail..Nani look at her strictly and left the place after placing her things on table..khushi sit on bed with frustrating tears..she cant believe her own Nani against her now..how can she believe arnav this much..more then anger she feeling envy on arnav..after whatever happened how she still trust him..is he became that much importance to everyone..then she feeling nervous thinking about nani's blackmail..what if she really do something like that..she look at her wedding dress with tears..how much happily she waiting for tomorrow to come untill today..now she is not in the state to feel happy or excited..all she can feel pain thinking about her papa condition..and arnav...she exactly can't said she hate him to core now..she is not that much cold and strong person to hate that person who until today she dreamed to have a happy time..but the same time she feeling huge angry on him..she stand up and stood front of the devimayya idol on her dressing table..

Khushi: hey devimayya!! Please show me the correct path..I don't know what to do now..what's happening around me..one side I saw my own arnav shot papa.other side Nani giving reasons to trust him..what do I do devimayya..please show me the correct path..show me who is right and wrong..even I want to believe nani..but how can I trust him after whatever I saw..if this marriage happened tomorrow nicely then I'll believe he is innocent..but if there anything gone wrong tomorrow then I'll believe he is guilty..if he is not the right person for me then stop this marraige..now everything on your hand please guid me devimayya..

she prayed to her friend cum guardian whole heartily..she can't ask solution to anyone expect her..and now one can understand her current messy mind expect her..she really hope everything goes well tomorrow..even deep down she want arnav to be innocent..then she slowly fall to sleep thinking about tomorrow..


...........

Next day..she sitting on living room after finishing the pooja arranged by Nani..it's went well..after some hours..she went to meet shashi before getting ready..she few times try to compromise Nani to stop all this..but she is being too strong on her decision..finally she give up on fighting and leave all that on God hands..she meet shashi..he is not on same condition..but thankfully doctor told her he is out of danger now just on coma stage..it's big relief to her..now she just waiting for her papa to open his eyes ..then only she can come to know what happened exactly..what is the actual truth..then she left from there after taking his blessing...

At evening..khushi getting ready on her room...kumud helping her on getting ready happily..she wearing off white designer lehenga with net shawl..and much to her irritation it's completely designed by arnav..it's beautiful on her..then kumud make her wear the jewles and did her hair..all the time khushi lost on deep thoughts..she can't express what she feeling now..she don't know is she happy or sad because right now her emotions are became numb..she can't feel anything..after two hours kumud make her read completely and told her happily.

kumud: khushi you looking extremely gorgeous..I can't believe it..you're getting married today..I'm so happy for you buddy..(she hugged her tightly)

Khushi: is everything happening correctly kumud? I'm I doing correct thing? why you all supporting him..what if he is truly behind papa's condition..

kumud:( sigh) khushi I know it's hard for you..after whatever you witness it's difficult for you to trust him..but khushi whatever we saw its not ruled to be true..he is innocent khushi,.you did mistake by without hearing his side of story..he told us everything khushi..he nothing to do with shashi uncle this condition..and more then anything I trust my bhai very much..he won't hurt the person who meant to you a lot..he loves you crazily khushi..please don't hurt him cause of some misunderstanding..you're matured girl right..then think about this with clear mind..then you can see he is innocent..please don't lose the person who loves you truly..

Khushi silently hear her advice..somewhere she feeling calm after her advice..it's true..she didn't hear his side of story..but anyways if this marriage happened successfully she will believe him and will try to know the truth..even she don't want to lose him..then she break his thoughts and went downstairs as Nani calling them...

.....

At marriage venue...khushi reached there and got little touch up there in room...and other side arnav coming to the venue with his dadi..all the time he have small smile on his face..finally his wedding going to happen with his love..he know she is not in that much good mood to celebrate their reunion..but he is enough for it..let her became his wife then he will show her what he is actually..he still didn't forgot how much she hurt him yesterday..her every words make cause big pain on his heart..anyways that's okay..it's her rights actually..she have both right to make him happy and hurt..and soon as possible he will prove her his innocent..and will trebly punish the person who reason for this..he look out his baarat...he going in decorated car with dadi and front of him there dhol folks beating the dhol...after few minutes he reached the venue..


at venue..khushi start to feel nervous hearing the baarat sound..it's mean he reached..she try to control her hyper heart..suddenly she start to feel like natural brides who will feel nervous right now..kumud came up running and told her excitingly baarat reached..it's really tension moment..she can't think about anything expect this..


Downstair after finishing welcome rituals arnav took seat on mandap and pandit started the rasam..he look at Nani who showed him comforting smile..now he know everything going well..now he just waiting for the moment to come..he desperately waiting for khushi's arrival..dadi smile seeing his desperate state..pandit chanting the mantras and doing the rituals with him..

after few minutes which seems hours to arnav,pandit asked Nani to bring the bride...his heart pumping hardly waiting for her..after whole desperate two minutes he saw kumud and Nani bringing his bride downstair..she coming towards him wearing his designed lehenga and looking down..he avoid the tension look on her face..instead he totally lost on her beauty..she looking dead drop gorgeous right now..her almond deer eyes are covered with dark kajal..her full blossom lips are painted in rose petal red..her crock neck fully covered with jewles and her thick payal sounds making melodies sounds..completely she is ravishing from top to bottom...he gulp his saliva thinking now she officially going to be his..soon they both make her sit beside arnav..

she is not on normal stare..for some time even she lost on his dashing appearance..he looking dapper on his off white shervani which matching her lehenga she surprised when seeing topi on his head..totally he looking like hotter model today..when he looking her without blinking her hormones waking up without her permission..she want to make a angry hard face front of him..but she can't do that cause of his heating look..all the time she feel like she losing..the losing the battle..everything happening smoothly..there nothing going wrong..she feeling fear about her thoughts..she feeling fear what is she is wrong about him..what if whatever she assuming false..with her thoughts wedding mantras going on..

Then both got up to take seven rounds..everyone showering flower on them..after completing seven vows both sit again..then pandit did rituals keeping khushi hand on arnav's hand..everything happening with soft music on background..all the time arnav doing the rituals with soft smile..the things he hate all the time ,today he doing all that with so much interest..then finally pandit forward the mangalasustra to him..arnav took the chain with smile and slowly tied around khushi's neck .then he filled her maang with sindoor...she accept the reality with closed eyes..finally it's happened..her marriage happened with the person who she claims reason for her papa's condition..then pandit announced with smile..

"Vivah sampan hua...now you both are husband and wife ".....everyone smile hearing him..arnav softly hold her hand and told her softly..

Arnav: now you're officially mine khushi,,now no one can separate you from me..you try to go away but I didn't let you..welcome to my life Mrs.khushi arnav singh raizada..

Goosebumps spread over whole body hearing the way he addressed her..she look at him firmly but it's soon it's vanished away seeing the heating husky look on his face..his look enough to make her weak..then both took blessings of their dadi Nani..then Nani told her cupping her face..

Nani: now it's clean na..your both marriage happened successful without any troubles..I think you're devimayya showed you right path.what you think.

Khushi surprised hearing her..then she come to know she hear her talk with devimayya last night..she don't know how to answer her..Nani smile seeing her lost face..then other guests congrats the couple..khushi thinking about the situation silently.looking like her devimayya showed her right path..little bit she know there many more things to happen..

......


Off guys how is today maha episode..its first time I giving a maha update how it's good.

What you all think about this episode?

finally arshi marriage happened what you all think about khushi's state of mind?

And what you all think about that trap plan,who might be did that?

And guys be aware from next update there going to be extremely erotic and hot scenes going to come,,even dirty talks..so be alert..

And guys who all complaining they not getting the notifications I put in wattpad because you all need to follow me there guys..you will get noticed only when you follow me..I hope I cleared..


Tell me your all thoughts.and guys please comments ..maximum comments only make me give updates soon..you all not giving atleast fifty comments..why you doing that guys..please comment and tell me your all thoughts..it's really hurt to see very low comments..for next update I atleast  need fifty comments..

Comments

  1. awesome update cant wait for next one

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome update. . i think that arjun is behind this trap and want him punished by arnav and khushi should understand arnav... and really amazing chapter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb update.... Finally and thankfully they are married .... Can't wait for the mystery to be unfold....
    Ritzi

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love it finaly they married waiting for their first night

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome dear and finally our arshi got married and now no one can separate them, hope khushis misunderstanding arnav clears soon, please update the next chapter soon ......!☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was amazing and brilliant take dear ..ha hap that they hot married....Khushi needs to think of both side story....but happy at least they are married na

    ReplyDelete
  7. Finally married thank God and nice update

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice update just read 16th and 17th.. don't know how missed 16th earlier..

    Looks like evil arjun planned all this...
    Thank God nani kumud believe on arnav n make sure wedding happens...

    Eagerly looking forward

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing twist

    Atleast Khushi have to listen what arnav says

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing Update
    Though no one like the way Khushi hurt Arnav pointing her finger towards him and blaming him for her father's condition everyone understood Khushi's state. Though Khushi felt the marriage is being forced upon her glad to see both Arnav and Khushi getting married without anymore troubles between them. Hope Arnav clears the misunderstanding Khushi has on him soon.
    Eager for the next one
    Thank

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing Amazing update.. Their marriage happened successfully.Dont know what arnav has planned for suhagraat

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome update.. Hope misunderstanding clear..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy to see finally ArShi are married without any drama.. Khushi is gonna face ASR now.. he is hurt hope Arnav doesn't get angry and hurt her.. instead he should try to make it clear with her his angle too.. loved reading this super amazing mahaupdate.. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous update
    Totally love it
    I hope Khushi trust arnav
    Because trust is the base of every relationship

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice update. finally Arshi Married. waiting for next update

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I never thought khushi will say something like this to arnav . How much arnav's heart would have been hurted . I was scared after reading her marriage decision but finally they are married . I just waiting for shashi to gain consciousness so that he can clear khushi's misunderstanding .
    Eagerly waiting for arnav's punishment

    ReplyDelete
  18. Finally arshi married

    ReplyDelete
  19. Finally I am so much happy plzzzz update quick I was desperately waiting

    ReplyDelete
  20. finally arshi married pls update soon cant wait

    ReplyDelete
  21. finally khushi is trusting him hope inke relationship mein koi naya drama ma ho
    awesome update dear

    ReplyDelete
  22. wonderful update hope they will clear the misunderstanding asap eagerly waiting for next update

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super twist...eagerly waiting for your next update

    ReplyDelete
  24. Eagerly waiting for next update

    ReplyDelete
  25. Update soon eagarly waiting for next update

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awesome .. looking forward for more updates

    ReplyDelete
  27. I hope Khushi trust Arnav. Waiting for next Update.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Continue soon. we are eagerly waiting

    ReplyDelete
  29. fabulous update waiting

    ReplyDelete
  30. Finally marriage happened,i think there is someone else with arjun who is behind all this mess

    ReplyDelete
  31. wonderful update, at last Kushi found her way, now at-least let her trust her Arnav . Please notify about your updates in your respective books in wattpad dear. It will of great help. Many of us doesn't know, when and what you are updating.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Superb.loved it.waiting for next update eagerly

    ReplyDelete
  33. It was an awesome update.
    Hopefully the culprit should be found as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Awesome dear update soon and yes please please notify yar I even don't know you updated few .parts yar
    Please notify when u update

    Tx for today updating notification so I read all

    Better notify quickly fast fast egerly waiting for watever u r taking above we are ready to readπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thank God they got married loved it hope the misunderstanding clears soon nice update loved it thank you

    ReplyDelete
  36. Finally they got married, khushi gave me a big scare with her angry words to arnav, hopefully now she realized her mistake of not trusting arnav and not giving him the chance to explain, but I wonder who's behind that trap, could it really be Arjun?, hope that the truth comes out soon, please continue

    ReplyDelete
  37. Can't wait to read more of dis story

    ReplyDelete
  38. Awesome finally arshi marriage happened feeling soo happy

    ReplyDelete
  39. Beautiful story.... Happy they are married. Amazingly penned

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Claimed As His Woman.Chapter Ten.

Claimed As His Woman Chapter eleven

Claimed as his woman. Chapter twelve.