Deewanapan....twenty ✔️✔️

At Gupta house..kumud drag khushi to her room till Nani arrange the lunch..there many things to catch up...then both come to room and jump on bed..then khushi asked her all excitingly..

"So tell me how is your first night..is it went well ? How arnav bhaiyya handled you? is he good on bed? "....khushi gaps hearing her questions ,she hit her head and told her scolding way...."kumud you're just unbelievable.there nothing happened the way you imagine..don't over think about it"......kumud give her look like-really' and told her sarcastic way...."and you want me to believe that..I'm not a baby khushi..how you able to resist a man like arnav bhaiyya..he is definition of hotness,and do you think I'll believe if you say there nothing happen"...khushi sigh and told her slowly.."it's true kumud..we didn't consummate our marriage..how can I start my married life happily when papa laying on hospital like that..it's not easy kumud..I already told arnavji about this,even he accepted my request..he promised me that until he catch the real culprit he won't consummate our marriage "......kumud hear all that silently..she can understand her point..suddenly she realised something ,she asked khushi all surprised way..."wait a second..real culprit..it's mean you finally realised arnav bhaiyya innocent here"....Khushi sigh and nodded at her....yes kumud I know he is innocent..but I just not in the state to accept it whole heartily..you don't know what I feel when I saw arnavji pointing gun at papa..then papa got shot..it's was really horrible scene..how will you react if you're on my place..when everything going nicely suddenly a tragic even happened..still my mind totally messed up"......kumud comfort her warmly..she can understand what her bestie going through..she hugged her side way and told her......"don't worry khushi,everything will be fine..thanks to go shashi uncle out of danger now..soon we will find the culprit behind all this..now you just have to be supportive to arnav bhaiyya..he loves you very much khushi..please don't hurt him because of all this..you have to be his strength and help him on this problem"......khushi sigh and nodded at her..she know kumud speaking correctly..she have to be supportive to arnav to find the real culprit..after all now her heart believe he is innocent..so she have to trust him hereafter..

Then both girls chat about all other staffs..in between kumud keep teasing her about arnav..like this her day on her house went joyfully..then she have delicious meals made by Nani..she spend her all time with they both...



At evening..finally it's time for her to go..just when she think that they hear the car sound of arnav's..he come inside and greet Nani and kumud..khushi quickly notice the dull look on his face..he looking disturbed..the smile he had on his face morning now missing totally..she understood he disturbed about something...then after sharing few talk with Nani they both take leave from house..


both of them traveling on car..arnav driving silently without saying anything..khushi totally disturbed by his silent mood..she know there something off from his mood..and his angry filled tired face telling that...without able to control her curiosity and worry she asked him softly...."arnavji are you okay..is there any problem..why you looking dull"....his body reacted little hearing her question..he didn't replied instead he keep driving..she got irritated by his silent response..but soon she realised he taking complete different route..it's not the way to their house..she don't ask anything as she thought to wait till he speak up...then finally he enter the car inside on of flower garden..he stopped the car and came out..she too came out with surprise and wonder...she don't know what he going to do here..then he hold her hand softly and take her with him forward....he make her sit on branch under the big tree..before she ask anything he lay on her lap making her completely surprised...he comfortably settled on her lay and held her one hand and placed on his chest.....till now she don't say anything..then he asked her almost child voice.."cares my hair khushi"....she totally clueless and worried about his actions,but she silently start to cares his hair softly making him calm....she caressing his hair with full of love and care..he breath out calmly feeling her soft cares..after long silence finally he start to speak....




"When I was kid I used to come here with my maa..we will plant flowers and trees and will come every week to look after this..she always have extra interest and love for plants and always told me to look after this with same love and care.(smile) I used to get jealous of those plants for getting my maa love and attention..i always throw tantrums when she look after those plant"....khushi smile hearing his talk..this is first time he talking about his mother..and she can feel how much sorrow and love holding his voice when he talking about his mother...she keep caressing his hair more caring way and waiting for him to continue...he hold her hand and told her in soft voice..


"she is really sweet woman khushi..she just know to love the people around her..when I do any naughty acts she always help me to escape from it..(smile sadly) frankly she is my partner in crime..sometime she will just turn as kid to play with me..the time I lived with her just golden moment khushi..more then being a mother she is my best friend..I won't hide anything from her..even she won't let me hide anything..whenever I need her she used to come to be before I call her..she is like an angel maa without a wings ".....he chuckles after saying that..she smile and keep caressing his hair..he grip her palm and told her....."when I was ten years old she give me the biggest happiness of my life..she told me she carrying my baby sister inside her womb and told me soon I can play with her when she born..you don't know how I felt that time..I just feel like I got biggest happiness from this world..I used to attached with her like glue and keep monitoring every moment of my baby sister..you know I almost went to faint out of joy when I feel my sister first kick from her womb..that seven months are most happiness days of my life...my life is so calm and loveable..I feel like most luckiest person to get such a happy family..but my all happiness crushed down one day".....



khushi feel the difficult on his voice.he getting hard to speak..unknowingly there lonely tear passed out from his eyes..she held his close to her heart and give him the warm feel..he gulp his sorrow and continue to tell more..."that tragic day changed my whole life..when I'm was playing with my friends on their anniversary function I saw my maa running to her room with tears filled eyes..I got really scared .i quickly rushed behind her to see what happened to my maa ,but before even I reach her she fell on ground with blood covered head and gun on hand..she killed herself..she killed herself front of me."......tears start to come from khushi's eyes hearing that..she didn't expect something like this..she know his mother committed suicide but she don't know arnav witnessed that...he got difficult to breath after that..she hugged him tightly and try to comfort him..."she killed herself khushi..she killed her self front of me.she left this world along with my unborn sister..she left this world leaving me alone..she left me"....she hugged him tightly and try to calm him..he buried his face between her chest and tears falling from his eyes recalling that tragic event..he can't control himself today..after his fight with maliks he went back to nineteen years ago..today he can't control the pain he hiding inside his heart all those years...she caressed his hair and told him comforting way...."shh arnavji enough...don't talk about it..don't recall all that horrible events which hurting you..please don't hurt yourself..it's enough now..."......he cuddled to her chest like a baby and told her on weaken voice...."I can't khushi..I can't forget about it..it's still fresh on my mind like it's happened now..I lost the person who I love with my whole life..all those years I controlled my pain inside but I can't anymore..I want to pour out my all pain out..I want to share my pain with you..please allow me to do it khushi..please"....she feel so much pain hearing his pleading..today first time she witnessing his vulnerable side..he is not the ASR who controls everything under his finger..today he that ten years boy who lost his whole life nineteen years ago..the same innocent boy who completely shaken by his mother's death who means the world to him..she hugged him more tightly and let him pour out all his pain he burring inside his heart all those years..she let him cry..her saree completely went from front because of his tears..he silently crying recalling all terrible incidents happened on his life...then he told her in vulnerable voice..."they killed her khushi..they killed my mother and sister...that malik family was reason for their death..after destroying my life completely they living very happy life..that disgusting woman living in the house where my maa used to live..they're sinners khushi..killers of my peaceful life...i will never forget their deeds...they need to suffer for whatever they did..they won't live a peaceful life khushi"....she silently crying his sorrow filled words..it's truly heart breaking for her..she cupped his face and kissed his forehead with lots of love..he feel her kiss deeply..she wipe his tears and told his softly..."let's not talk about them..they will definitely suffer for killing your mother..don't hold pain on your heart anymore ...I won't ask you to forget all this cause I know whatever happened to you cannot forget that much easily.. But I want you be happy on your life arnavji..you deserve to be happy..don't let them break you down..live your life without their presence..even your maa will wish the same arnavji.don't let them spoil your happiness again".....he look at her with all love mixed reaction hearing her comfort words..she looking him with same love..he hold her hand placed on his chest and asked her with lot of hope.."will you help me? Will you help me to over come my past? Will you give me the life I deserve to live?.....she smile with tears hearing him and told him with full of determined..."I will...I will help you to forget all bitter memories of your life and will be with you forever to give the life you deserve to live..I will arnavji".....happy tears fall from his eyes hearing her promise..she smile and wipe his tears...he hugged her again and feel her warm..she cares his hair thinking all this..today he shared most sensitive topic of his life..he shared all this with her hoping she will comfort him..and like he wished she give him the love and comfort he wished..both spend some time on the garden with peaceful silence...he feeling so calm after sharing this with her..he feeling like there big sorrow left from his heart after telling everything to her..he wished to be like this with her whole day...



After spending whole three hours in garden arnav khushi reached to their house..from that moment he not ready to leave her hand for second..even when driving he keep her close to him..even khushi feel happy and warm that he sharing everything with her..holding hands both if them enter to living..but both of them got confused seeing highly tension dadi passing around the living room with phone on hand..she looking very tension and stressed..soon after seeing they come she rushed towards them quickly,..


......

Hi guys how is today episode?

What you all think about arshi moment ?

I know it's little emotional.but I felt it's necessary for arnav to share his pain with khushi.so what you all think about it?

Dadi looked tension,what your all idea about it?

Next episode maybe little hot and intimate and few twists planned to come so be alert for anything..

Next episode depends on the comments I'm getting for this episode..atleast need fifty comments to get the next episode...so be serious and comment properly..

Comments

  1. Awesome update feeling sad for arnav who will be the culprit of sashi and now what is the new problem is going to come

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing yes arnav cant forgive those malik 's easily

    ReplyDelete
  3. as usual fab one .i think arwind malik is hospitalized.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting ,arnav must not suffer anymore ,pls let them be happy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great update. Really felt for Arnav. Poor boy suffered a lot because of his father and others

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing chapter loved how arnav opened up in front of khushi was a bit emotional n lovely how khushi make arnav understand n calm him down eagerly waiting for next update ❤

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing and Emotional Update
    Kumud conversation with Khushi was Awesome. Loved how she advised Khushi to support Arnav in finding real culprit behind her father's condition. Arnav is opening up by sharing his past to Khushi. Dadi is waiting for Arnav to share about his father being hospitalized after his encounter with them.
    Waiting for the next one

    ReplyDelete
  8. interesting plot ...
    awesome update

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice update poor Arnav how much he has suffered glad that he has Khushi to share everything with nice update loved it thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Chapter enjoyed it ☺️ ��

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's quite emotional .
    Couldn't even imagine how he would be for going through this..
    An awesome update

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved it.finally arnav shared his past and pain
    Dadi is tensed due to her son

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice update. Update next part soon.








    L


    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely fabulous update........yes it was emotional.......but he needed to share his past with his love......what the Maliks did to drive his Maa to commit suicide with her unborn child...very sad......but why is Dadi so tense when they got home.....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Damn Amazinggggggggggggggggg chapter...Ya it is emotional but necessary for arnav to let his pain out...The way khushi supported him is what's expected from a life partner.
    Dadi is tensed because of her son who is in hospital.. Although she doesn't like him for the sin he did with arnav and her maa but abhishek is her son after all so she will be worried..She doesn't want him dead.She want him to.live his life away from arnav...Maybe arnav will mellow down a little towards his father,but that is the last thing i want...I want arnav away from maliks....Never ever he should be with them...

    ReplyDelete
  16. loved this update....arnav needed this... why dadi is so tensed.. did something happene? plz update soon

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing and Emotional Update and i think his father in hospital that is why his dady tense

    ReplyDelete
  18. Emotional update..

    But good arnav shared his pain with khushi..

    Hope all.ok why dadi is tensed?

    Looking forward

    ReplyDelete
  19. Please give next episode fastly I am waiting with die heart

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super update loved the bond between arshi

    ReplyDelete
  21. Arnav did the right thing to share his pain with khushi
    Nice update
    Waiting for more twists

    ReplyDelete
  22. Loved it.finally arnav shared his past continue soon

    ReplyDelete
  23. Arnav cant forgive them easily. waiting for next update

    ReplyDelete
  24. It's emotional .The way khushi supported him is what's expected from a life partner.

    ReplyDelete
  25. As always awesome update update
    Continue soon update frequently if possible

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awesome...... may be dadi is tensed about Mr. Malik...
    Superb update....at the same time emotional one too.
    Waiting for next.....
    Plz post next part soon.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awesome. Can't wait their hot moment

    ReplyDelete
  28. continue soon. waiting for next update.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Awesome continue soon plzzz waiting

    ReplyDelete
  30. awesome update eagerly waiting for next one

    ReplyDelete
  31. Fabulous update baby
    I really liked the emotional attachment between Arshi
    It will make their relation more strong & after knowing his pain khushi too will know how to handle him & behave with maliks
    Dadi must be in tension cause Abhishek got heart attack that's what I can conclude now
    After all she's mother & she can't completely neglect her son despite of his doings
    Update soon

    ReplyDelete
  32. That was brilliant update dear amazing....

    ReplyDelete
  33. good one. update soon

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love your story

    ReplyDelete
  35. REVASR

    Hello there this story of yours is amazing truly one piece of art.
    Arnav here even having bad past and Dark side to himself never forced KHUSHI to love himself instead make her fall for him but as always he is determined to win any challenge that life throws at him that is ASR for you. And Khushi here is Rich smart and good as always but she has the KHUSHI element INNOCENCE in abundance.
    All in all this is one great piece of work on Arshi worth every reader's time and it deserves every best response from each reader as well.
    Now I have just one question for you where is everyone favorite AMAN personally for me a Arshi story with dominant ASR is incomplete without AMAN in it please bring him to light as well he was mentioned in chapter 2 or 3 maybe but after that he is not here bring him in and add more spice to this work.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wonderful update, it's great that arnav shared his past with khushi, this is a big step in their relationship, and khushi is finally convinced that arnav has nothing to do with what happened to her dad, but what's with dadi?, I think that she got to know about her son's condition

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Claimed As His Woman.Chapter Ten.

Claimed As His Woman Chapter eleven

Claimed as his woman. Chapter twelve.